Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > S1 UK > The Guild Tavern

Notices

The Guild Tavern Alliances, mergers, small talk, meet & greet

Old 15th February 2011, 04:06 PM
Greenhorn

Default Guild Merging Question (Leander)

Yo

So, lets say that two big guilds like the idea of merging, but both love their names.

Lets say for example, Bronze Bunnies and Ninja Fruit Dogs

What's the chance of speaking with the admins to alter one of the guilds names?

to say for example something like - Bronze Fruit Bunnies or Ninja Bunnie Dogs??

Thanks

sWiTcHeR
Old 16th February 2011, 06:48 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Guilds can be renamed (send me an email to support@sfgame.co.uk) but not all the time (don't choose a new name every week).

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 4th March 2011, 09:41 AM
Greenhorn

that's excellent Leander

I beleive you should be receiving an email from our guild leader soon, Maishian!

do you yourself play on the english server?
Old 3rd September 2011, 07:12 AM
Mushroom Collector

Is it possible to change the name of the guild into "Samurai Alfa Pizza RDV Syndicate Cats Team"? It's a little bit funny, but I'm curious how many words you can put in the name of the guild. Thank you!
Old 6th September 2011, 06:26 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
Is it possible to change the name of the guild into "Samurai Alfa Pizza RDV Syndicate Cats Team"? It's a little bit funny, but I'm curious how many words you can put in the name of the guild. Thank you!
Whats the point of something like this? We've worked successfully with 4 different guilds to build stronger teams. What was left of Lord of the Rings, Alfa Team, RDV, and long ago, my own first guild merged when both had about 15 people. Maybe, just maybe, if you guys decided to grow up and stop with this crap, or mailing people lies and BS in game, people might actually want to join you guys too, rather than just absorbing an Italian clique, most of whom don't even interact with you people, but instead spend time mailing other people outside your guild about how funny and childish you are. Just a thought.
Old 6th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Mighty Hero

Jesus H ****me Christ. Are we really back at this game again? Seriously, Doom...stop. Xodi, Stop. Esp you Xodi as u SERIOUSLY have no clue what your talking about. Honestly nobody has a clue why Syndicate (yes im gonna refer to you guys as that and **** all the name changes) does what it does or why it does it. Some of the things you guys do, sure works for you..to each their own. You guys dont know why or what we do, but you LOVE to assume. So, Seriously. We know that You and Sharks cant be civil. Some Syndicate members and some Sharks can, but anywhere your name appears...isnt civil. So, seriously. You stay on your side of the line, we'll stay on ours.

I was ok with your post until you started at "Maybe, just maybe....." Thats where you got offensive.
Old 6th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
Jesus H ****me Christ. Are we really back at this game again? Seriously, Doom...stop. Xodi, Stop. Esp you Xodi as u SERIOUSLY have no clue what your talking about. Honestly nobody has a clue why Syndicate (yes im gonna refer to you guys as that and **** all the name changes) does what it does or why it does it. Some of the things you guys do, sure works for you..to each their own. You guys dont know why or what we do, but you LOVE to assume. So, Seriously. We know that You and Sharks cant be civil. Some Syndicate members and some Sharks can, but anywhere your name appears...isnt civil. So, seriously. You stay on your side of the line, we'll stay on ours.

I was ok with your post until you started at "Maybe, just maybe....." Thats where you got offensive.
I havent said a thing in a month. Someone on your side wants to pick a fight, we're going to respond. Sorry if that makes you butthurt.
Old 6th September 2011, 10:54 PM
Mighty Hero

I dont care if you havent said a thing in years. I got his ass in game and im getting your ass here. You cant comment on "growing up", when you come off so juvenile. Seriously man, if a shark comes in here starting shit, do everybody a favor and dont go down this crappy road again, mail me. I deal with Shark drama REALLY good.
Old 7th September 2011, 05:00 AM
Adventurer

And since you can't use our actual guild name and make it a point to call us something different, surely you wouldn't begrudge me to refer to you as Silver Urlonia, right? I'm not a babysitter for people in your guild if they want to start things up again to go mail daddy or anything. If they want to start things up, they can deal with the consequences of doing so.
Old 7th September 2011, 06:56 AM
Mighty Hero

Dont get a smart mouth with me kid. i dont care if your guild name is Happy Poop. Dont try disrespecting me. If you cant tell by now, i REALLY dont like you. Has nothing to do with your guild, i just dont like you.

Im gonna tell you something simple. You wont have to worry about dealing with them. Shark leadership deals with Shark members. But if you go down that crap bullshit road again, you deal with me.

Last edited by Knytul; 7th September 2011 at 07:27 AM.