Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 30th October 2017, 03:27 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

And what about the chance of finding the Dark Hearth in the gem mine?
It would be perfect to have 100% chance.
Old 31st October 2017, 09:22 AM
Epic Hero

Leander please forward this to devs:

We really need CONFIRM BUTTON in Time Machine. It can look same like in gem mine where you have additional window. Such window can look here similar - instead FIND GEM - TAKE THIRST and UPGRADE.

It's so annoying when you missclick
The Following User Says Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
Lomea (31st October 2017)
Old 31st October 2017, 12:04 PM
Hatchling

3 and a half days, the mine worked continously.

The mine is lvl 15. I have access to the tower for a long while now.

I'm playing on Facebook Gameroom, World 1 international.

STILL NO HEART OF DARKNESS.

I've attempted 10 times. Now going for 11th. Maybe I will get it until 2050.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mellhonar For This Useful Post:
Old 31st October 2017, 12:13 PM
Epic Hero

My thoughts on Underworld .

Mostly are negative. I do not like "farm online" game concept at all.

Plant some seeds, collect the crops, enhance buildings, do that again. Mindless and stupid gameplay based on time management and some pure strict development strategy.

Th Underworld is the same. But instead of planting seeds we have small army to farm souls and everlasting extractor with very limited max capacity (3h only, I usually sleep for 8h, should I use bot to collect?, trolling).

What I will do after maxing all buildings ? Just develop the army ? For which purposes ? we ever do not have a hall of fame for underworld.

Besides we have the big issues with pets and gold. In 4 months most players will reach level 100 of all pets. What to do with food? It does not stack like crystals and metal and takes the inventory place.
The Following User Says Thank You to rvm1975 For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (31st October 2017)
Old 31st October 2017, 12:40 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post

Plant some seeds, collect the crops, enhance buildings, do that again. Mindless and stupid gameplay based on time management and some pure strict development strategy.

Th Underworld is the same. But instead of planting seeds we have small army to farm souls and everlasting extractor with very limited max capacity (3h only, I usually sleep for 8h, should I use bot to collect?, trolling).

What I will do after maxing all buildings ? Just develop the army ? For which purposes ? we ever do not have a hall of fame for underworld.

Besides we have the big issues with pets and gold. In 4 months most players will reach level 100 of all pets. What to do with food? It does not stack like crystals and metal and takes the inventory place.
I think you are too tough I find new update very fun and nice addition to normal game. There are some issues with balance f.g Gold Pit, some bugs, some missing features like button to collect TM Thirst but overall I will say this is a very good update.

I think Playa knows about Pets issues and it will be solved probably in 1Q2018.
Old 31st October 2017, 03:16 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomea View Post
And what about the chance of finding the Dark Hearth in the gem mine?
It would be perfect to have 100% chance.
Leander , can we count on a miracle?
or, as mentioned above, we just wait for 2050?.. (
Still waiting for a response

Last edited by Lomea; 31st October 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old 31st October 2017, 03:30 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:

I agree biggest flop of an update since the fortress. BIG BIG BIG waste of time. but stuck having to do it just for the small benefits it gives to toon like gem mine did in fortress. one good thing has come out of it though will be saving the money I use to spend on the game for other things.
Old 31st October 2017, 03:31 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I'll forward this. I agree a 20% chance is not fair as some instantly find the heart whereas others need many attempts.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Old 31st October 2017, 04:55 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Check info about fortress, for example http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/festung.php
Extractor works as Woodcutter's Hut or Quarry. Storage is full on lvl 5 in 3,5 hours. But on lvl 10 it is full in 8 hours. If you want to sleep whole night, upgrade to lvl 10 asap ;-).

Quote:
Well, if you don't use shrooms for upgrading buildings, it will take quite a while. Time of building is the same as in fortress with Laborers' Quarters lvl 0 (according to the site above). So it's good to asume that it takes 3 days and 15 hours to upgrade one bulding from lvl 9 to lvl 10. And it takes 33 days and 8 hours to upgrade one building from lvl 14 to lvl 15! So before you max all buildings there will be a new update ;-)

Quote:
I guess you simply won't be able to get more food anymore. But 4 months is enough time to deal with that ;-).
Old 31st October 2017, 05:13 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Omg, please let it not be the same way as in Fortress.
Having to wait 15 days for a building is atrocious.
30 days - that's just pure sadism.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post: