Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 20th January 2018, 09:16 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chani View Post
Exactly. But each medal was giving bonus. That bonus dissapeared with deleting medals. Or did you think that you had nothing from them?

I really don't understand where you see the problem.

From medals you had bonus to your stats - the same way as you have bonus from new acheivements now. But because they were deleted, the bonus dissapeared with them. And because each gold medal gave you at least 10 stats and there were 8 medals you had at least 80 stats from them.

Well maybe you're trying to say you have more stats then you should have. Yes, that's possible. Because there was bug in achievement "Sky is the limit" so you had +5 for each (first) upgrade in blacksmith...

Maybe this formula helps:
"your stats before update" - "bonus from medals" = "your REAL stats" (3000 - 80 = 2920)
THEN
"your REAL stats" + "bonus from new achievements" = "your actual stats" (2920 + 190 = 3110 using your data from first post)
This.
Old 20th January 2018, 10:29 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Gilde: RO forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chani View Post
From medals you had bonus to your stats - the same way as you have bonus from new acheivements now. But because they were deleted, the bonus dissapeared with them. And because each gold medal gave you at least 10 stats and there were 8 medals you had at least 80 stats from them.

Well maybe you're trying to say you have more stats then you should have. Yes, that's possible. Because there was bug in achievement "Sky is the limit" so you had +5 for each (first) upgrade in blacksmith...
It was supposed to announced in the update, that deleting the old medals, we gonna lose the stats and for each i received 12 stats, i had them on the last level, btw the "Sky is the limit" was fixed, all the stats that i have from the achievements are exactly for 42 achievements, nothin more, beside this, its not normal to delete the stats from the old medals, because all of us worked for that medals to reach the last level, specially the one with inviting friends, i was the only one on the romanian server who had that medal on 12 stats.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 20th January 2018, 07:25 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
It was supposed to announced in the update, that deleting the old medals, we gonna lose the stats and for each i received 12 stats, i had them on the last level, btw the "Sky is the limit" was fixed, all the stats that i have from the achievements are exactly for 42 achievements, nothin more, beside this, its not normal to delete the stats from the old medals, because all of us worked for that medals to reach the last level, specially the one with inviting friends, i was the only one on the romanian server who had that medal on 12 stats.
Well, it's kinda logical that old medal won't influence stats anymore when they delete them. Because new players cannot achieve them. And it's not good news - so I can imagine Playa don't want to speak about it much ;-).

But also I guess that bonus from old medals is reason why new achievements are giving +5. So everyone active got more stats then lost...

Personally I don't like deleting old medals. Yes, all of them took time but mainly they showed progress for example in dungeons even for other players. Now you cannot compare yourself with others... But every change has some + and some -....