Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 8th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Epic Hero

Default Portal HP left

Hello,

it would be nice (especially for guild portal) to be able to see the actual HP number left on the portal mob (very nice when nearing its death!).

In our guild, and for quite a few mobs, when nearing the end the portal mob bar shows a very unhelpful 0% left. What I would suggest, is to allow the actual number to be shown when hovering the bar ( for web users, don't have a suggestion for mobile, but if made in a popup like item stats then it could be on tap ).

That way, even members who contribute less than what is spammed in guild chat can see their progress as well (with a little more hassle, but still).
Kirur (10th March 2017), MedusasSnakes (8th March 2017), Shnitel (12th March 2017)
Old 8th March 2017, 10:57 PM
Epic Raid Leader

The only way we've known how many hit points are left is if the last person to hit it posts in guild chat.

Quite honestly, I usually click too quickly and don't take note of how many HP are still there.

I like the idea of it telling us the numbers
Old 9th March 2017, 10:35 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
The only way we've known how many hit points are left is if the last person to hit it posts in guild chat.

Quite honestly, I usually click too quickly and don't take note of how many HP are still there.

I like the idea of it telling us the numbers
We actually ask members to post in guild chat after the portal mob is under 10%, but as you said, most forget and/or don't notice. I think this is a relatively easy thing to implement, and would add a nice touch - our latest portal mob was stuck at 0% for the last few hours yesterday