Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 22nd June 2015, 09:16 AM
Mighty Hero

Default Planning Calendar

It is my opinion that "ARENA" button is quite useless.
I use only "HALL OF FAME" button to plan my fight against someone.

I suggest to replace "ARENA" with another function: "CALENDAR"

In the Calndar (monthly window with the possibility to scroll month before and after):
- automatically Playa could send to all users planned events: gold, epic, exp, shorooms or discount on shopping
- when you buy potions or mount in the calendar will appear the expiration date
- leader & officers could insert "guild events" like a planned raid or a particoular hard fight or whatever they want
- everyoine could insert personal note

For every event you could mark the flag for a reminder so a pop-up window would remind you the deadline
The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
InfernoBogdan (25th June 2015)
Old 22nd June 2015, 02:35 PM
Greenhorn

A calander sound like a great addition to the game to give you a total overview of the things that will hapen in the near future and playa can put their promotions and stuff in there.

Removing the arena button isn't the right place to implement an option like that.
Right now the 2 options to get experience in this game on a daily base are located at the top and will make it easier for new players to discover and understand.
Some things are already pretty hard to find for a new player (witch/arcane toilet/scrapbook to some extend) without the use of this forum.

The calander option is a great suggestion i'm just not that sure where to place it, the sidebar is full as it is right now and giving an overview like that a spot like your scrapbook will diminish the accessibility of a feature like that.
Old 23rd June 2015, 02:16 PM
Mighty Hero

It could be a button, an option as for support, an icon like shield or rank. There are multiple place where you can put a function like that.
The button could light when an event occurs, it is more difficoult in other places.
But a function like that could be useful wherever you will put it
Old 23rd June 2015, 03:03 PM
Epic Raid Leader

There is a big gap on the right side at the top after the country and server (or maybe that's just a USA thing) but could put a little icon up there for a calendar. And - the whole left side is empty.

I think that would be a great idea if they could find a place to put it!!

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 23rd June 2015 at 03:06 PM.
Old 25th June 2015, 09:21 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Great Idea!!

I Love this idea. As a guild leader this would be GREAT!!!! I would love to have it implemented! It would make knowing and understanding whats going on not only with the game but the guild as well so much easier!
Old 4th July 2015, 09:07 AM
Mighty Hero

Playing with new smartphone app, i did not notice that my mount was expired (the mount information not catches the eye)... With a calendar reminder tt wouldn't be happened...
Old 4th July 2015, 09:23 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Playing with new smartphone app, i did not notice that my mount was expired (the mount information not catches the eye)... With a calendar reminder tt wouldn't be happened...
What is tt?
Old 4th July 2015, 09:30 AM
Mighty Hero

What I suggest in the first post: I put something in this calendar function. When the date is coming a pop-reminder will inform you that this particoular note is near to expire (e.g: you can note your mount expiration date)