Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 5th May 2019, 08:53 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
For those that dont know..
there is a law in Germany, about PAID accounts..
If someone has invested money into a game, the Character can not be removed.
As you own an account and it belongs to you, of course we are not allowed to delete it. When inactive, you might want come back to the game later so removing inactive accounts is not possible.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 5th May 2019, 11:14 PM
Epic Raid Leader

For once I am quite happy with how this year started.

1) MOBILE VERSIONS
They put a lot of work into the new mobile versions and really thought about what could be improved. I am very happy with the new version.

2) HYDRA
The new content turned out meh. But they did try to come up with a new idea and mechanic and that means a lot.
Like with every other game some patches will turn out great, others won't. It's just important that the devs try.

3) MAIN POINT
Unfortunatelly this game, in it's design, works more like an arpg. Best example would be Path of Exile. It's all about competting and restarting in a couple of months.
In this game the feel is just a lot different from PoE. I think mostly because it requires heavy investment in both time and money.
Old 6th May 2019, 01:18 AM
Adventurer

Like the comments..
the only thing you night need is an extra 4 hours, as the game is based on 10 hours..mostly.. But non-paid persons, spend all they can ingame(no money)
Which is fine/great and such...as they can play extra Shrooms to get ahead.
I dont mind, that, but they can Quit at the top, and just SIT there and beat anyone trying to get higher...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post

1) MOBILE VERSIONS
They put a lot of work into the new mobile versions and really thought about what could be improved. I am very happy with the new version.

2) HYDRA
The new content turned out meh. But they did try to come up with a new idea and mechanic and that means a lot.
Like with every other game some patches will turn out great, others won't. It's just important that the devs try.

3) MAIN POINT
Unfortunatelly this game, in it's design, works more like an arpg. Best example would be Path of Exile. It's all about competting and restarting in a couple of months.
In this game the feel is just a lot different from PoE. I think mostly because it requires heavy investment in both time and money.
Old 6th May 2019, 04:30 PM
Mighty Hero

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post

2) HYDRA
Our guild lost 4 players after hydra upgrade. All of them were spenders. Only 3 players including me left. And approximately ~20 players across the server.

Most drawbacks and annoyance come from:
- Time delay between attacks (plain sink). Actually I do not see any reason to set time delay between attacks. Their quantity is limited to 5 per 24h. Maybe someone can enlight me ? why ?
- The upgrade pet system is clear scum.
- No normal description of mechanic despite FAQ etc. It took 3 days until we figured ourself how it works. Information provided by Leander was very unclear.

Last edited by rvm1975; 6th May 2019 at 04:32 PM.
Old 7th May 2019, 11:57 PM
Adventurer

RVM..
5 attacks per person, Chance of 1+% damage per hit,
Under 25 in guild..5 hits times 20 players, IS a chance of 100%...And I hope you have good ranked players, because Pets Average Sucks..Ours is 105. And every person gets about 1 chance to hit, before being beaten.

I can understand the average limit thing, but a team of High or LOW guilds of mixed Level guilds...Kinda FORCES your guild to only take the high level players..

Tags
#deadserver, #developers, #server17, #servers, #someonelistentomeplease