Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 23rd May 2017, 04:00 PM
Mighty Hero

Default New objective considerations

There is one of the new objective that is a non-sense for me.
I'm talking about that:

You have to donate 1.000.000.000 gold to your guild to have this target (and it doesn't count how much you have donated until now).
Every target (if I see right) give you a +5 to every stat.

Considering also an high level pg that need to spend 10.000.000 to increase 1 stat, with all that amount he can improve a stat of +100 (or two primary stat of +50). Why I have to spend all that gold to have only a +5 to my stats?

An high level guild has often a full treasury and it will be difficult that 50 players will be able to donate all that gold.

Last edited by Arrow; 23rd May 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 23rd May 2017, 04:16 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
There is one of the new objective that is a non-sense for me.
I'm talking about that:

You have to donate 1.000.000.000 gold to your guild to have this target (and it doesn't count how much you have donated until now).
Every target (if I see right) give you a +5 to every stat.

Considering also an high level pg that need to spend 10.000.000 to increase 1 stat, with all that amount he can improve a stat of +100 (or two primary stat of +50). Why I have to spend all that gold to have only a +5 to my stats?

An high level guild has often a full treasury and it will be difficult that 50 players will be able to donate all that gold.
Looks like the description in your language is wrong, you need to donate 1 million not 1 billion. look at the counter under the description, it also says 1,000,000
The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman95 For This Useful Post:
Arrow (23rd May 2017)
Old 23rd May 2017, 08:08 PM
Mighty Hero

Is that patch already live ?
Old 23rd May 2017, 08:10 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Forwarded.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 24th May 2017, 01:35 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

well how about this for an issue if it doesn't count the old amount donated. here is the issue if you are in a guild that has already finished all guild dungeons how the heck are you suppose to donate 1 million gold when you can only make room for 25k gold max from guild wars at a time. tjis one needs some serious tweeking.
Old 24th May 2017, 08:22 AM
Mighty Hero

I agree.
If you consider 25k x battle (50k x day) you have 20 days to reach 1.000.000 to donate.
If you have to do that for every member (50) it will take too much time.

The only solution will be to leave the guild for 1 min, create a new guild, donate 1.000.000 and then come back.
But it will be annoying....

Last edited by Arrow; 24th May 2017 at 08:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
Kirur (24th May 2017)
Old 24th May 2017, 08:45 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Yeah, that achievements is kinda dumb.
it literally forces you to leave your guild for a short time, found a new one to donate 1 mio. in order to return to your guild.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman95 For This Useful Post:
Kirur (24th May 2017)
Old 24th May 2017, 09:42 AM
Mighty Hero

Is there something crazy also in this achiviement:

In "The naturist" you should stay for 24h without ANY equip.
The problem is that you should stay 24 CONSECUTIVE hours without equip (I have done some tests). This is crazy!
I can think to do it during the (several) nights (in order to loose less honour for enemy attack) and it is already disadvantageous. But you can't ask me to stay for 24h consecutive hours without equip: it means that I loose every mission during the day! For those who do 320 every day it is a non sense: we gain more than a +5 to all stats with a 320 daily mission..

Last edited by Arrow; 24th May 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Kirur (24th May 2017)
Old 24th May 2017, 10:18 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Is there something crazy also in this achiviement:

In "The naturist" you should stay for 24h without ANY equip.
The problem is that you should stay 24 CONSECUTIVE hours without equip (I have done some tests). This is crazy!
I can think to do it during the (several) nights (in order to loose less honour for enemy attack) and it is already disadvantageous. But you can't ask me to stay for 24h consecutive hours without equip: it means that I loose every mission during the day! For those who do 320 every day it is a non sense: we gain more than a +5 to all stats with a 320 daily mission..
That is actually not that hard, one day you need to do all your quests befor X am/pm, then remove all your equip (which is possible with 20 backpack-slots) and the next day you start questimg after X am/pm.
Old 24th May 2017, 10:41 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman95 View Post
That is actually not that hard, one day you need to do all your quests befor X am/pm, then remove all your equip (which is possible with 20 backpack-slots) and the next day you start questimg after X am/pm.
To cover 5 hours of missions I take almost all day. A lot of people can't stay every second in game in order to start a new mission just a moment after the previous finished...
From my point of view, this method is an incentive to use illegal program that will prevent dead time between missions.

@edit: This achiviement could have sense if you reduce to 12h (instead of 24h) or you can do this 24h not in a consecutive timing (so you have to plan how and when)

Last edited by Arrow; 24th May 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Kirur (24th May 2017)