Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 21st July 2019, 09:21 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Changed Conditions?

Am I the only one, or is there more players who experienced this sudden rise of difficulty?
I find it very interesting, that last year, when I was slightly over lvl 330, I cuted through Twister like knife cutting through hot butter.
Now after more than half of year... to this moment I was unable to beat a single enemy, (Grey Ghoul on floor 486)
Given the facts that I am now lvl 387, that is more than 50 levels of advancing, upgrades, fully equipped with black gems only (Hall of knights of my guild risen from 200 to 400). Plus at full enhancement (big potion IQ and Constitution + Eternal Life) ...and I am even less close to defeating that one single enemy than I was more than six months ago.
As for other dungeons, it's same story, I was able to clear next floor in say 3 to 5 levels, now after 50 levels I am stuck with the same faces. Time honored school, Easteros etc... all around 17/20
Now - I do not want just bluntly complain, but I would love to know if that is a thing?
Was there any shift in enemy stats?
If so, why?
If not... how is that even possible?
(I waited this half of year to be sure it's not just few levels but damn more than 50 already.)

Thanks for any constructive insights.
Old 22nd July 2019, 01:55 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

No, nothing changed. The further you progress, the slower everything becomes. Of course the first few floors of the Twister are easier as there is a total of 1,000 of them.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 22nd July 2019, 11:03 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

As usually, your reply lacks anything of new information.
Despite my father being village idiot and my mother dung insurance seller - I am smart enough to know that first few levels of Twister are easier... HOW comes I defeated floor 485 (not few first ones) on level 320 and yet after reaching another 50 levels can not move with following floor?
I had about 20mil hit points and damage around 3mil. back then when defeated last floor.
Now I have 35mil hit points and double (6mil) of damage.
I find it very hard to believe that out of a sudden difference between two consecutive floors (not any special annual ones, like 500 or 1000) is being so enormous that seriously SIX freaking months of EVERY DAY ACTIVE playing makes zero difference.
If that is story you want to sell... well... you're here just to answer question without giving it a second thought anyway...
Old 23rd July 2019, 12:47 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

We had an update last year in which some twister floor were nerfed, because stats (as always) were ****ed up.

Now, i've finished the twister around level 430 as a f2p player after 9 years so i can't help you in detail, but still, it isn't normal to be stuck for more than a few weeks in twister if you play everyday
Old 23rd July 2019, 07:04 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

My reply lacks information? Because nothing was changed and the game isn't more difficult now.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 24th July 2019, 07:45 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

lvl 486 is one of the hit a wall levels once you get thru it you maybe clear about 5-10 then hit the next one.
katastrofeas (24th July 2019)
Old 24th July 2019, 04:10 PM
Mushroom Collector

Look up the stats. Floor 486 is 10x stronger than floor 485, and 2x stronger than floor 487. It takes a very long time to beat that one. Luckily though, once you finally achieve it, you will be able to defeat several in a row once again. Playa balancing, don't expect more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
Now, i've finished the twister around level 430 as a f2p player after 9 years so i can't help you in detail, but still, it isn't normal to be stuck for more than a few weeks in twister if you play everyday
Interesting, I am level 450 and still at around floor 900.