Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 7th March 2017, 08:08 AM
Mighty Hero

Default Improve wheel of fortune

What I suggest is to add blacksmith resources in wheel of fortune.
At the end they are resources like wood and stone in fortress, so it should have sense to have the possibility to gain them with the while just like the others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
hexblot (7th March 2017), Kirur (8th March 2017)
Old 7th March 2017, 09:53 AM
Epic Hero

Sounds fine, though .... i would be glad if playa rather changed the wheel of fortune system - because with no ads these couple of months - it just sucks and it´s frustrating - and some people quit the game because of it lol
Old 7th March 2017, 11:00 AM
Epic Hero

In addition, add blacksmith resources to a weekend, similar to forest rarities!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Sounds fine, though .... i would be glad if playa rather changed the wheel of fortune system - because with no ads these couple of months - it just sucks and it´s frustrating - and some people quit the game because of it lol
You know the drill, ads depend on advertisers wanting to target your country, not much Playa can do there...
Old 7th March 2017, 01:17 PM
Epic Hero

Nah,that´s just pure excuse.
Truth is that those that can easily get 20x wheel of tortune for Free are getting immense advantage over those that don´t.

Playa should change the mechanics of wheel of fortune, because this is everything but fair - even for mushroomers (they wont spend 20 shrooms everyday for it )
Old 7th March 2017, 01:35 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
It's actually face, since (sadly!) that is the way that advertising works.

Quote:
Truth is that those that can easily get 20x wheel of fortune for Free are getting immense advantage over those that don´t.

Playa should change the mechanics of wheel of fortune, because this is everything but fair - even for mushroomers (they wont spend 20 shrooms everyday for it )
That is indeed an unfair advantage, and I do agree that a different solution should be worked out to even out the gap between those in countries that get loads of ads vs those that don't. Have to say though, I personally don't have a better solution to offer.
Old 7th March 2017, 06:18 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Truth is that those that can easily get 20x wheel of tortune for Free are getting immense advantage over those that don´t.

in every post you make, and i literally mean that, you ignore on purpose the fact that this game is a freemium game, not a free game. Can you actually understand the difference mate? Every post you make seems as if you try to make this game totally free, which is nice and all but it doesn't take into consideration that servers have an upkeep that playa needs to pay somehow....
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 7th March 2017, 08:16 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

What about an option to switch between wood+stone and metal+cristals.
You would click on the guy in the armchair and then a popup comes up.

According to which you chose the wheel will change.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman95 For This Useful Post:
Kirur (8th March 2017)
Old 7th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
in every post you make, and i literally mean that, you ignore on purpose the fact that this game is a freemium game, not a free game. Can you actually understand the difference mate? Every post you make seems as if you try to make this game totally free, which is nice and all but it doesn't take into consideration that servers have an upkeep that playa needs to pay somehow....
Wrong.
It´s not about beeing free - this is about game not giving same conditions for everyone. It hurts especially people who are paying money.

It´s basicly people in different country getting almost 6000 mushrooms for free every month - and i doubt mushroomers are gonna pay so many mushrooms just to get wheel of fortune.

The way it is right now isn´t simply fair. And mushroomers should be the one to complain - but i am a nice guy, so complain for them
Old 7th March 2017, 10:36 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Wrong.
It´s basicly people in different country getting almost 6000 mushrooms for free every month
Who says that? Some countries have more Flying Tube ads and therefore more lucky coins but that's it.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 8th March 2017, 12:38 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well how about not just complaining all the time when something isn't to your liking give a solution once in awhile. (Yes just about everyone complains once in awhile but they usually also give a possible solution to the problem they are complaining about).

Example for coins for wheel not only have us get them by ads how about giving a chance of getting them from quests. Or even not just quests give them from 10 arena wins that we get exp from. guild war wins every guild member gets "x" amount see there are plenty of solutions.