Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 7th March 2017, 08:08 AM
Arrow Arrow is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 279
Default Improve wheel of fortune

What I suggest is to add blacksmith resources in wheel of fortune.
At the end they are resources like wood and stone in fortress, so it should have sense to have the possibility to gain them with the while just like the others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
hexblot (7th March 2017), Kirur (8th March 2017)
  #2  
Old 7th March 2017, 09:53 AM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 327
Default

Sounds fine, though .... i would be glad if playa rather changed the wheel of fortune system - because with no ads these couple of months - it just sucks and it´s frustrating - and some people quit the game because of it lol
  #3  
Old 7th March 2017, 11:00 AM
hexblot hexblot is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 312
Default

In addition, add blacksmith resources to a weekend, similar to forest rarities!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Sounds fine, though .... i would be glad if playa rather changed the wheel of fortune system - because with no ads these couple of months - it just sucks and it´s frustrating - and some people quit the game because of it lol
You know the drill, ads depend on advertisers wanting to target your country, not much Playa can do there...
__________________
"It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be nice"
  #4  
Old 7th March 2017, 01:17 PM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 327
Default

Nah,that´s just pure excuse.
Truth is that those that can easily get 20x wheel of tortune for Free are getting immense advantage over those that don´t.

Playa should change the mechanics of wheel of fortune, because this is everything but fair - even for mushroomers (they wont spend 20 shrooms everyday for it )
  #5  
Old 7th March 2017, 01:35 PM
hexblot hexblot is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Nah,that´s just pure excuse.
It's actually face, since (sadly!) that is the way that advertising works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Truth is that those that can easily get 20x wheel of fortune for Free are getting immense advantage over those that don´t.

Playa should change the mechanics of wheel of fortune, because this is everything but fair - even for mushroomers (they wont spend 20 shrooms everyday for it )
That is indeed an unfair advantage, and I do agree that a different solution should be worked out to even out the gap between those in countries that get loads of ads vs those that don't. Have to say though, I personally don't have a better solution to offer.
__________________
"It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be nice"
  #6  
Old 7th March 2017, 06:18 PM
GeorgeKen's Avatar
GeorgeKen GeorgeKen is offline
Epic Raid Leader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 624
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Nah,that´s just pure excuse.
Truth is that those that can easily get 20x wheel of tortune for Free are getting immense advantage over those that don´t.

Playa should change the mechanics of wheel of fortune, because this is everything but fair - even for mushroomers (they wont spend 20 shrooms everyday for it )
in every post you make, and i literally mean that, you ignore on purpose the fact that this game is a freemium game, not a free game. Can you actually understand the difference mate? Every post you make seems as if you try to make this game totally free, which is nice and all but it doesn't take into consideration that servers have an upkeep that playa needs to pay somehow....
__________________
*************************************
Hi, I'm George the Greek!
You can find me in UK server 1
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
*************************************
  #7  
Old 7th March 2017, 08:16 PM
Eggman95 Eggman95 is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 161
Default

What about an option to switch between wood+stone and metal+cristals.
You would click on the guy in the armchair and then a popup comes up.



According to which you chose the wheel will change.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman95 For This Useful Post:
Kirur (8th March 2017)
  #8  
Old 7th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
in every post you make, and i literally mean that, you ignore on purpose the fact that this game is a freemium game, not a free game. Can you actually understand the difference mate? Every post you make seems as if you try to make this game totally free, which is nice and all but it doesn't take into consideration that servers have an upkeep that playa needs to pay somehow....
Wrong.
It´s not about beeing free - this is about game not giving same conditions for everyone. It hurts especially people who are paying money.

It´s basicly people in different country getting almost 6000 mushrooms for free every month - and i doubt mushroomers are gonna pay so many mushrooms just to get wheel of fortune.

The way it is right now isn´t simply fair. And mushroomers should be the one to complain - but i am a nice guy, so complain for them
  #9  
Old 7th March 2017, 10:36 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 4,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Wrong.
It´s basicly people in different country getting almost 6000 mushrooms for free every month
Who says that? Some countries have more Flying Tube ads and therefore more lucky coins but that's it.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
  #10  
Old 8th March 2017, 12:38 AM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Golden Shroomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gilde: US forum
Posts: 3,070
Default

Well how about not just complaining all the time when something isn't to your liking give a solution once in awhile. (Yes just about everyone complains once in awhile but they usually also give a possible solution to the problem they are complaining about).

Example for coins for wheel not only have us get them by ads how about giving a chance of getting them from quests. Or even not just quests give them from 10 arena wins that we get exp from. guild war wins every guild member gets "x" amount see there are plenty of solutions.
__________________
have fun, fight hard, die honorably
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'