Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 28th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbandon View Post
Ok well it's time for me to have my say as i can't hold it in any longer!! Serious dude are you in nursery school or on drugs who speaks like this!! (happy happy joy joy)(oh and i can quote some more pointless drivel)...

But really you guy's have merged so many times i've lost count so don't come on here being all self righteous!! What we do has got *&^% all to do with you so stop trying to drag our name into the mud!
We merged with Alfa Team. One prior merger before that to get to 50 people, and we didn't even get to that. Keep lying if it makes you feel better. But we're not the ones who kicked active people. You, on the other hand, did.
Old 28th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Mighty Hero

Cry less Noob.
Old 28th June 2011, 12:41 AM
Farm Hand

Old 28th June 2011, 12:46 AM
Mushroom Collector

Let me see - Silver Urlonia crap! Which idea was that, crybaby!?
Old 28th June 2011, 12:52 AM
Mushroom Collector

Is that "we did nothing when you passed us, we didn't say anything" shit, XodiDUMBDUMB!?
Old 28th June 2011, 12:53 AM
Greenhorn

That is one sexy looking scarf.
Old 28th June 2011, 01:06 AM
Farm Hand

The main thing i would like to address here is why this all started to begin with.

Silver Sharks claimed we treat our members badly, which is simply not the case. Virtualy all our members who remain active stay within the guild. Other then 1 case an activate player has never left our guild. They all stay maybe they like it? If members of lotr were to join us they would be treated well, and no one would be kicked. Only inactive members (we have a few) would be moved to the academy to make space.

You seem to be going to alot of effort to make us look bad. The reason we never said anything when we held 3rd for months is we arn't the type to rub it in other peoples face like it actualy means anything. I mean come on its a damn web game, who gives a $&^t.

Also, we've merged once (counting is hard) and apparently web games are serious business now. Oh and people like mud or something.

There is a whole bunch of other stuff i'd like to say but i know what happens to forum posts once knytul starts to lose.

p.s the scarf looks nice

Last edited by Masq; 28th June 2011 at 01:14 AM.
Old 28th June 2011, 01:16 AM
Mighty Hero

Wow, finally someone from Syndicate shows up with some style. Granted his content doesnt mean much to me, but i still like Masq's style. kinda reminds me of......me
Old 28th June 2011, 01:21 AM
Greenhorn

Oh, Knytul, shut it....what are Sharks good at? Making up lies and trying to make us look bad? Try acting like a man and admit that this shit that someone from your guild made up is portraying you like pussies. You are the ones looking bad right now, we're no backstabers, we dont start lies about other people.
Old 28th June 2011, 01:23 AM
Mushroom Collector

OK, you know that this means WAR!