Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 20th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sWiTcHeR View Post
Knytul I can't put my finger on wether it's your arrogance or your smugness, but i really don't like you.

Anyones predictions of the Top 10 for the upcoming months could be drastically different depending on the way things go down at the moment. It's very interesting to watch!
Eh, just call it my Confidence. Top 10's simple for us:
1) Eternal Reign
2) Silver Sharks
3)......honor farm for Silver Sharks
4).....dont matter to me
Old 20th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Mighty Hero

dont get all butthurt, just tryin to have some fun. Yeah i know u dont like me, must be that time of the month. Hakuna Matata.

For a top 10 in say 3 months id give it this:
1) Eternal Reign
2) Silver Sharks
3) Syndicate
4) TheOthers
5) Chain Gang
6) Ronin
7) The Fellowship
8) RDV
9) Bitaenna
10) Urlonia
Old 21st July 2011, 04:11 AM
Mushroom Collector

you're getting better at predictions yet not good enough
still it all depends on whats gonna happen to all the chars in chain gang and theothers
Old 21st July 2011, 05:59 AM
Mighty Hero

TheOthers is a sinking ship unless Earthrise wisens up and tries to rebuild now. Chain Gang...is following suit. They havent attacked ANYBODY in forever, because they know at rank 2 they cant win anybody they attack, but in defense they are strong just because of #'s. However soon, Sharks will be putting Chain Gang's numbers to the test. That explains 1 and 2. I think after watching what weve done to Chain gang and Theothers, Syndicate will enjoy some of the benefits of them 2 guilds, explaining #3. I dont see 6-10 beating CG or TheOthers, so 4 and 5. Darkenrahls still a badass so theres 6. The Fellowship is determined explaining 7. Nathax for 8. Bitaenna's hungry for 9. And 10 is a surprise 3 months from now
Old 21st July 2011, 08:46 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum

I hear that Mage Corps is sneaking back up again. But then I am bias.:haha:

merlin Mage Corps the only way to fly:wink:
Old 22nd July 2011, 01:27 AM
Mighty Hero

No disrespect intended bud, but until u guys fill up your roster, i dont see Mage Corps going much higher
Old 22nd July 2011, 12:46 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum

Knytul says: No disrespect intended bud, but until u guys fill up your roster, i dont see Mage Corps going much higher

Hmm.
1. I am not a bud. Why is it that there is always that assumption that we are all guys? Some women can play just as well. There is a really good chance here that I have been playing games for a lot longer than most of you have been alive.

2. I think we are doing damn good for a team that hasn't bought into the whole I need to spend money to excel on the internet.:no: I do understand that the game needs the money to survive. I just personally don't believe in paying money to have fun. Damn boys and girls its a big world out there and there is so much more to it than the internet.

merlin Mage Corps. Our way suits us fine.

Last edited by merlination; 22nd July 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 22nd July 2011, 02:54 PM
Mighty Hero

1) Sorry, Safest assumption is that 99% of the people who play video games are Dudes or Mangina's. Look at Nikalien, female toon, definitely not a chick...well, sometimes i wonder

2) Oh i would definitely agree you guys are doing damn good. I would LOVE to see Mage Corps hittin the top 5 someday, i was just stating that for that to happen, you would need to hit a full roster. Nathax, Darkenrahl, ... yeah these guys wont go down without a fight. And believe me, fighting Dark can HURT
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:39 PM
Adventurer

guild rankings basically fall into 2 lines.

1) how many shroomers you have
2) how many people you have that are chain potting.

Chain gang has 9 people chain potting. Unless they stop playing/leave/stop defending, they are going to increase the gap between them and anyone who has less. The downside to this are the number of shrooms one person is spending to keep them all funded. Shrooms give a definite advantage. For 12 a day you can have a gryphon and an extra 200 thirst. But there are diminishing returns as well. An extra 20 or 30 a day to refresh the shop enough to keep chain potting with good pots. And extra dozens a week for those people who try for that last, tiny advantage gained when you spam a dungeon with shrooms until it dies. And finally, a ton of shrooms spent for an advantage that doesn't even last long for people who scour the shops for epics. It's very very easy to tell which is which. If someone is willing to spend 50 shrooms a day to chain pot and scour the shops, w/e, more power to em. If they spend an extra 100 to kill a dungeon boss that is well above what their stat range would allow them to kill with ease by math, nobody will stop em, but they are very funny to watch and the source of really endless enjoyment to make fun of.
Old 23rd July 2011, 12:51 AM
Mighty Hero

There is ALOT more to guild rankings than just Shroomers and Chain Potters. Sharks have proven that time and time again. You can ignore us all you want, but come the next 7 days, we WILL be taking our Rightful place at Rank 2. Even with less chain potters or shroomers or whatever other criteria you wanna throw out there.