Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 26th July 2011, 02:10 AM
Mushroom Collector

am i the only one who noticed the chat on the main page?
Old 26th July 2011, 02:17 AM
Mighty Hero

Ok, Syndicate. Personally, i dont care anymore if you kick inactives, actives, mains, alts, bots, whatever. The perceptions of both Sharks and Syndicate have...been so slandered that honestly i dont think anybody who reads this forum anymore knows who either guild is. You guys have your way of doing things, and thats fine. Whatever. We have ours.

Slander us if you want. We'll let our actions do our talking, like we always do.

Sharks, No more here. We got work to do.
Old 26th July 2011, 03:03 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerozen View Post
We'll shall see about that... most of you have been playing for months, and only reached your levels in that time... I've been playing for two and already level 140+ and in the top 250 players on the server. So bring it on Fred. Sooner or later I will surpass even you. Just like the rest of the Sharks!
Wow 140 look out.

You have no idea how slow leveling gets after 160 when you run out of dungeons to spam and you start dungeon 10 and can only do one at a time. But you have the scrap book to help out I supose.
Old 29th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Mighty Hero

I do have one question for Syndicate, and please dont take it as any kind of attack, but just a notice of coincidence.

Why is it that Syndicate isnt more proactive, only reacting to the things Sharks do? I see so much power there, yet wont touch a dungeon, until Sharks win it, or attack a guild until Sharks do? Why be reactive?
Old 29th July 2011, 07:37 PM
Mushroom Collector

really knytul?
really?
ego much?;]
Old 29th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Mighty Hero

i just said dont take it offensive. I just notice the pattern we do D17, u do D17, but dont touch 18. I expected D20 done by you guys a week ago, hell before u got nathax. But you didnt touch it until today, hours after we won it. So, my question is, are you doing D21 soon, or waiting for us to win it?
Old 29th July 2011, 07:45 PM
Mighty Hero

i believe i honestly havent seen Syndicate's fullest potential yet. I think you guys are holding back, and it confuses me why
Old 29th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Mushroom Collector

i didnt take it offensive i was just shocked that you really think it o.o
without nathax and his guys we wouldnt be able to beat the dungeon thats why
and yes we will be trying the 21st ...
Old 29th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
I do have one question for Syndicate, and please dont take it as any kind of attack, but just a notice of coincidence.

Why is it that Syndicate isnt more proactive, only reacting to the things Sharks do? I see so much power there, yet wont touch a dungeon, until Sharks win it, or attack a guild until Sharks do? Why be reactive?
Ummmm, we did every dungeon from 10 until 18 prior to you guys. You moved ahead after you absorbed people from Urlonia, and we took a couple weeks to catch up, because the head boss was a scout, and our guild is filled with warriors at the top, we also generally wait for weekends to do a guild dungeon. Missing 2 of our 5 biggest hitters, we still did dungeon 20 with room to spare, so we're planning another dungeon shortly as well. As for guild rank, you can have #2 for now. We've got alternate plans for the time being. Don't give yourselves so much credit here, we are by no means following you.
Old 29th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Adventurer

and Depending on how dungeon 21 goes, 22 may soon be after. Other than Nathax, nobody even bothered potting, so it may entirely be possible to get 22 down as well if we can arrange for the top 10 or so to pot. All depends on what we feel like though, not what anyone else does