Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W6 Net > Characters looking for Guilds

Notices

Characters looking for Guilds Not in a guild yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruted...

Old 29th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Hatchling

Default Looking for an English guild

Or at least mostly English as there really isn't a ton of talking that happens.

I'm currently 44 and am a daily player. I'm not initially planning on buying mushrooms, at least not consistently. I use found mushrooms to get somewhere around 150-200 ale a day, though this last EXP weekend I did 300 every day.

My current guild is mostly dead. The guild leader was away for over a week and multiple members had been gone over for 2 weeks. When GL came back he kicked the away people and invited new people, but it's been over a week and they still haven't accepted and joined the guild.

I'm just looking for a guild with lots of active people who are pulling their weight.

Please reply here if interested in sending an invite. I'm waiting to leave the guild until I have a replacement lined up so as not to lose the bonuses.
Old 31st March 2016, 10:18 PM
Hatchling

Still looking for another guild - guild leader has been gone again for a few days. This one's going no where.
Old 31st March 2016, 11:27 PM
Hatchling

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5285

We're an english guild starting on W8 tomorrow morning, if you'd be interested in joining and following our strategy.