Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 15th August 2019, 06:45 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acclamator View Post
A big problem of gathering feedback is, that players that dislike are normally more motivated to give their feedback. You dont call 911 to thank them for their service, but because something is burning.

And only if you please the disliking players the opposide side will stand up because now they feel a need to.
If we get your analogy, so basically people only call 911 when they need something from them. Thats what's happening in here. People are desperate for new content = "need something" from Playa.

Either way, we have proofs that the old strategies used by Playa haven't been working out in years, however this feedback thing is working really good in other games. Since the devs team seems to be a small one, it'd be better if they spend their time on things that the community likes, instead of risking something.
Old 16th August 2019, 11:34 AM
Mushroom Collector

I will just add my 2 cents: Playa always says that the updates are based on the feedback gathered from the players.
If that's the case, why have the latest updates (and no, I am not talking about 10th aniversary, I am talking about every update since the introduction of the underworld) been catastrophic failures that a very little part of the playerbase enjoy? Either Playa is lying, or the feedback-gathering has critical mistakes that unable it to work correctly.

A big part of company success is being able to realise and accept that something is going wrong and there is a need to fix it.
Old 16th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

It's a combination of suggestions and own ideas and of course what fits the game.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 22nd August 2019, 10:36 PM
Mushroom Collector

Unfortunately it seems that what the devs think that "fits the game" is in conflict with what the players actually want in the game...
Old 23rd August 2019, 09:50 AM
Adventurer

How do you measure that only a very little part of the playerbase enjoy? Because the posts of a fraction of the 170 active users here + some of you guild fellows think that way? I'm not that happy with all of the latest updates, but I wouldnt call all of them catastrophic failures. You can show why specific elements may be bad for the game for mechanical reasons, but to say that most players dont like something is a very hard to measure argument and therefore shouldnt be made.
Old 23rd August 2019, 03:17 PM
Mighty Hero

Well, this opinion is constant in the polish forum, german forum (from what I've seen), portuguese community (over 2000 players in Facebook/Whatsapp groups) and 90% of the comments in SfGame posts either in Facebook/Instagram. Also, I've been talking with tons of players (reddit and twitter, mostly) and they also said that many of them quit the game because of the monotony at high levels. Only a VERY FEW amount of players actually liked the last updates. This represents, of course, a really small percentage of the total playerbase, and it's impossible to get a sample able to represent the entire community of the game in order to get the total feedback about the current state of the game. Nevertheless, I'd be concerned with the amount of players I've seen quitting because they have nothing to do.
Old 23rd August 2019, 05:58 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Personally, I also like the first 9 dungeons best. Sometimes you can pick 2 or even 3 dungeons to fight in...collecting scrapbook stickers is fun too.

Do you only play 1 account or also more? Starting a new account elsewhere might be interesting and a fresh start, but I also understand not all of you want to do everything again and want to focus on their main account.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 23rd August 2019, 07:03 PM
Mighty Hero

I understand your point but that won't fix your problem, in a couple of months you'll 'arrive to the boring zone' once again and all the problems will re-appear.

Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I hate to wait 4 months to do one dungeon (talking about shadow hemorridor, etc). I love the game concept, slowly griding your way to the hard bosses while upgrading your character, but I'd like some more things to do.

Related to your 9 dungeons opinion, a few months ago I created a suggestion regarding that exact problem

EDIT: links of those suggestions,

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7689
https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7281

Last edited by Apollo; 23rd August 2019 at 07:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
Leander (23rd August 2019)