Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W1 Net > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 8th November 2015, 05:32 AM
Hatchling

Default a HUGE WEEK!

we had a HUGE- SUPER AWESOME- ACTIVE
week

We gained three very experienced, friendly, strong members, who will help us rise in the ranks

We currently have 138% bonuses, but this week are doing 2 raids! We will be able to beat the next one for sure ( not much of a challenge ) but the next one might be, who knows?

If anyone wants to join us, we will accept anyone over the lvl 160+, but other players can be on our waiting list until a spot opens.

Ill update again soon once we destroy these next two raids!
Old 2nd December 2015, 06:38 AM
Hatchling

Exclamation SF Illuminati wants YOU!

The legendary SF Illuminati guild has. . .ONE OPEN SPOT Yes!! You read that right, the friendliest, most exciting, legendary guild a lot of people have came to love has an open spot!

This is rare for us, most members have been in the guild for months, and everyone has grown very close but of course, just how any games are, we get some members every now and then who decide to take a break from the game.

Would you like to join our awesome community? Currently, we are only going to accept members above level 160, unless you use 300 thirst

We have 146% bonuses right now.. yes I know, there are guilds that have higher bonuses yada yada yada. We are still very competitive at Sf Illuminati, we do weekly raids, along with a weekly message with an excel sheet on how every member has leveled, as well as weekly guild news ( every sunday ) on whats new in the guild, and the world, and life in general.

Come join us, we would love to have you on board.

Message me ingame, my character is the same as my name here.

Greetings, and hope to hear from you soon
Old 17th January 2016, 06:44 PM
Hatchling

Exclamation New name, same domination!

Hello all! Its been a long time since I updated so I thought it was time we filled everyone in again.

Since our last update we have got to 166% bonuses! Along with 8% portal damage, and a Hall Of Knights of 466!

We would love if someone chose to join us for our legendary adventures, and for a very active chat

I promise, you would fit in with everyone amazingly!

There are no requirements to joining, as long as you are over lvl 180, or if you are using 300 thirst.

We renamed the guild because we thought it would be cool to give ourselves a new image. We had a vote to see what our guild name would be, and that was what we came down to! I believe it fits us perfectly because we have risen in the ranks so much over the last few months, and we continue too! The SF in our name was in our old name as well, thats why I put it in the new one.

Come join us as we continue to destroy raids, and grow on our legacy!!

Old 16th February 2016, 09:58 PM
Hatchling

Talking 188% BONUSES. . .11% PORTAL

Hello all, Mail here.. we recently have got 188% BONUSES This is great! We are also one of only a handful of guilds that did this without help from any other guild...cough..cough the guilds that had players come in and sweep raids for them know who they are

We did this without anyones help, we also got our portal to 11% we are sweeping it nicely!!

The raids from here on out are very tough, we tried raid 45 but it was too much for us at the moment But if we had one or two 240+ players joining us, it might be a lot easier

We would love if a high leveled player decided to join us for the adventure. We guarantee that we have one of the best communities on the server, with active, chatty, international people around the world. I have got to learn about a lot of different countries, and people through this guild

What are you waiting for!? Message me ingame, my character is Mail

Talk to you soon!

Tags
guild, raids, recruitment