Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 17th September 2013, 10:56 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarking View Post
Please not bring back the old rule.
Our guild couldn't attack for weeks because guild number 2 lost and got out of range and stayed out of range. That's so boring and unfair for not gaining experience and it even cost us members who run away to a guild who can do guild fights. Having guild fights is an important part of the game. I admit that a guild directly under your guild always should have the chance to challenge the one directly above, no matter the honor range.

At moment on S2 i see guild 2 attack guild 10 and not guild 3. Actually guild 2 never attack guild 3 for weeks but always a lower one even while guild number 3 is mostly not under attack at all. It's a common strategy that a guild chose a lot weaker opponent if the reward of experience stays the same.
I believe that if the honor gap is more then 3000 below you u do get the same honor but you don't get the same exp as you would if they were under 3000 honor difference.
Old 17th September 2013, 07:31 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Another view:

If the nr. 1 guild is the best guild of the server, why let them bully obviously weaker guilds?

That they don't get any income from attacks is just an added difficulty for staying on top.

It just goes to show that there is no way this can be changed without creating other problems. AFter that it's just valueing what problem is worse.
Old 17th September 2013, 10:31 PM
Greenhorn

the best fix for me would make it so any attacks over 3k honor gap give no exp at all
Old 17th September 2013, 10:33 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellish View Post
the best fix for me would make it so any attacks over 3k honor gap give no exp at all
that still doesn't give a fix for the first guild of each server though does it? what are these 50 people supposed to do?
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 18th September 2013, 11:01 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
that still doesn't give a fix for the first guild of each server though does it? what are these 50 people supposed to do?
If they wanted to monopolise the server then its their own fault for being so greedy in nature
Old 18th September 2013, 12:03 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well they have exp drops every 25 lvls so the lower lvl players can catch up so they try to make it fair for those working there way up. But they took that away for the lower guilds when they removed the 3000 honor gap rule. Fine if they want to have it so top guilds can attack lower guilds as I said b4 the need to let the lower guilds be able to attack them if they want to. Also I think the exp if u attack that much lower should be very little like 10% of what it is if under 3000 honor.

Remember the part on over 3000 honor would effect more then just the top guild I have seen toons I have retired on get attack by top 20 guilds and the honor gap is way over 3000. If a guild is that far below u in honor means there is a reason for it which most likely is u can beat then fairly easy so y should u get full exp for something that is easy.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 18th September 2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: corrected spelling and added info
Old 19th September 2013, 02:23 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
If they wanted to monopolise the server then its their own fault for being so greedy in nature
being the no.1 guild doesnt mean they monopolise the server, it means it is the strongest guild. Two guilds might be almost equal with each other, like in Server 1 Carpe Noctem and Chain Gang. Their difference in power is almost 0. Wouldnt that make the game unfair for Carpe Noctem if we couldnt get any exp and honor simply because we are no1?
Old 19th September 2013, 07:59 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
being the no.1 guild doesnt mean they monopolise the server, it means it is the strongest guild. Two guilds might be almost equal with each other, like in Server 1 Carpe Noctem and Chain Gang. Their difference in power is almost 0. Wouldnt that make the game unfair for Carpe Noctem if we couldnt get any exp and honor simply because we are no1?
You misread what I had said and turned it into something else. I clearly said the best fix for me would make it so any attacks over 3k honor gap give no exp at all
Old 19th September 2013, 08:50 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
You misread what I had said and turned it into something else. I clearly said the best fix for me would make it so any attacks over 3k honor gap give no exp at all
I did not miss what you said mate. But what I said is that in server 1, the no.1 guild is just a bit stronger than guild no.2. For that reason, our difference is higher than 3000 (currently at 5000). And I repeat, wouldn't it be unfair for Carpe Noctem to not get any exp simply because it is a slightly stronger guild?

The point I try to make out here is that the difference of 3000 honor is not always representative of the strength difference between two guilds, nor because no.1 guild has gathered all the top players of the server. In this case, it happens simply because someone has to be no1 and someone has to be no2, see what I mean?

In my opinion, this current system is the best choice they had considering how the guild vs guild system works in this game. And I think it is good that lower guilds who are more than 3000 honor less than the higher guilds should not be able to attack higher ones (just like what happens now), so that the higher guilds cannot create a fake small guild to protect them from competition. i.e. Guild no.1 cannot protect itself from guild no.2 by creating a fake guild to make fake attacks against itself

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 19th September 2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 19th September 2013, 09:11 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
I did not miss what you said mate. But what I said is that in server 1, the no.1 guild is just a bit stronger than guild no.2. For that reason, our difference is higher than 3000 (currently at 5000). And I repeat, wouldn't it be unfair for Carpe Noctem to not get any exp simply because it is a slightly stronger guild?

The point I try to make out here is that the difference of 3000 honor is not always representative of the strength difference between two guilds, nor because no.1 guild has gathered all the top players of the server. In this case, it happens simply because someone has to be no1 and someone has to be no2, see what I mean?

In my opinion, this current system is the best choice they had considering how the guild vs guild system works in this game. And I think it is good that lower guilds who are more than 3000 honor less than the higher guilds should not be able to attack higher ones (just like what happens now), so that the higher guilds cannot create a fake small guild to protect them from competition. i.e. Guild no.1 cannot protect itself from guild no.2 by creating a fake guild to make fake attacks against itself
Ok. What about like bobo said reduce the exp gain to make it more fair