Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

View Poll Results: Does SF need rework thirst duration?
YES 43 78.18%
NO 12 21.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22nd July 2018, 01:45 AM
Mighty Raid Leader

I really gave this some thought and I would like to argue that these packs are a solution that does not work too well with the current problem.

On higher levels, when you reach 10kk gold reward on a 2,5 min mission on Gold Event it is pretty obvious you want to chose the shortest possible missions for maximum gold income.

However being over 450+ I find myself choosing more and more the shortest missions even on regular days. Because of the gold cap longer missions become less and less atractive.

For me the thing that drags the day the most are those shortest missions. And it never feels good to use an hourglass on those.
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:27 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The current situation with glasses and playing time does not mean it will be like this forever.
If anything changes, that's cool. I just don't think Playa wants anything to change. Hourglasses in tavern worked great for me...found two a day, maximum of 200 (out of 320) skipped (as Arturu said, it was much less with my 460 level). But Playa scrapped it because there will always be players who will refresh the shop or skip during happy hour and that's more money for them. I guess we may see some kind of quest time reduction in the future...that way there's still paid skip option and that's what Playa likes.
Old 22nd July 2018, 06:02 PM
Community Manager

There are players who use glasses, skip some quests but find as many glasses as quest rewards as they had before.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 23rd July 2018, 08:07 AM
Mighty Raid Leader

It seems constructive discussion is coming to an end.

Anyway I bought my pots for the next month and got 2 packs. My guess is I might run into two more packs during the month without refreshes. But we shall see.

I will also check how things go next month.
Old 20th August 2018, 06:37 AM
Mighty Raid Leader

On last weekend I used about 60 shrooms to stack up potions for next month and had 1 pack.

I also found 1 pack during the month.
Old 20th August 2018, 09:23 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
On last weekend I used about 60 shrooms to stack up potions for next month and had 1 pack.

I also found 1 pack during the month.
Only 10 pack from quest can resolve problem. Buying them is pointless (even if you don't care about i just costs too much ) I've started on w26 and in magic shop 10-packs costs more then I can afford (like 10h of city guard) ;P
Old 20th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Greenhorn

Send a message via MSN to sTeVe Send a message via Skype™ to sTeVe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
Only 10 pack from quest can resolve problem. Buying them is pointless (even if you don't care about i just costs too much ) I've started on w26 and in magic shop 10-packs costs more then I can afford (like 10h of city guard) ;P
This is quite true. In a early game it costs to much but later on when the gold its not a problem i feel that's not an issue but a solution.

World 18: LVL260 Scout
World 26: LVL77 Assassin https://sfarmy.shivtr.com
http://forum-int.sfgame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9995&dateline=1497461  132
Old 21st August 2018, 01:43 PM
Mighty Raid Leader

Well in levels ~500 a pack costs 5kk so half a stat point. Is that expensive? Hard to say.
For me the price seems a bit much, but I buy them anyway