Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 7th April 2018, 12:49 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Too many potion and gem types...

This is kind of a high level rant... I'm a bit frustrated with potion/gem "hunt" for my character.

Like it isn't enough that potions are turbo rare, I have to dig through strength, dexterity and luck ones to find intellect ones. And on top of that we have three levels of each potion. I really don't have use for little ones when you're in need of every stat point you can obtain to defeat those nasty top dungeon bosses.

Same goes for gems - I've been digging for two weeks now and getting bunch of strength, luck or constitution ones and also in variety of quality.

I would love to see one or two bottom level quality of both potions and gems removed, at least for high level characters...
Old 7th April 2018, 01:19 PM
Mighty King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploit View Post
This is kind of a high level rant... I'm a bit frustrated with potion/gem "hunt" for my character.

Like it isn't enough that potions are turbo rare, I have to dig through strength, dexterity and luck ones to find intellect ones. And on top of that we have three levels of each potion. I really don't have use for little ones when you're in need of every stat point you can obtain to defeat those nasty top dungeon bosses.

Same goes for gems - I've been digging for two weeks now and getting bunch of strength, luck or constitution ones and also in variety of quality.

I would love to see one or two bottom level quality of both potions and gems removed, at least for high level characters...
I think perhaps an option to remove if you've purchased mushrooms ... else folks who don't shroom will take whatever they can get.

If you're a shroomer, I'd suggest waiting for epic weekends when you're hunting for epics to gather up potions ... I can usually get 4-5 POEL without shroom cost, which makes up for the shrooms I spend looking for epics
Old 7th April 2018, 07:21 PM

Regarding the lack of class potions i think i made a post few years ago. Either we are very very unlucky or the higher you get the lower chance to get class potions. Sometimes i spend a lot of shrooms trying to get some even on events without much luck (maybe one or two large int for 5-7 shrooms if im very lucky).
As for gems i keep only the black ones because i realized that at higher levels they help you win especially against other classes so i dont mind selling the ones i dont need.
I dont think removing low level pots is necessary just because it would be unfair to non shroomers but i would love to see an increased number at shop.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Old 8th April 2018, 01:53 AM
Raid Leader

Getting a combo of those good pots should feel rewarding and if it was easy to obtain that feeling would be gone. And at that point they could remove pots all together.

There are two strategies two pots. You either wait for Epic Event and shroom your way through store to get all three running for the next 4 weeks (expensive option) or try to keep up with them on daily basis. Then if you run out of dex potion you try to find the 25% one, but if 10% one shows up you have the option to buy it (to save shrooms) and hope for good luck for the next 3 days.

Some people play like that and if you remove small potions you're actually hitting the non or small shrooming players.
Old 12th April 2018, 10:02 AM
Hatchling

Strange balance of pots at all ))There were times that the str pots did not fall more than a month, a maximum of 2-3 pcs of 15%. And then it is starting to flood with 25% str pots almost 2 lines of inventory, that you don't even know where to poke in them ))) It would be good to increase the chance of spawn of all pots and raise the price in gold, to make people decide to by a pot or to add some pt to their stat. And here it is obvious that the price of the pot should be 3-5 times higher than the maximum price of 1pt of player stat. And why not make an inventory for sharing things inside the guild or with friends? At least some category of things like pots or things and pots, gems of low quality. Second Hand
Old 12th April 2018, 12:47 PM
Raid Leader

In short: any changes that reduce the overall usage of shrooms will be hard to push through.
I would cosider presenting such a solution that doesn't influence Playa's income.

Here's an example: we get rid of luck potion but raise price (in shrooms) of invurnerability potion.
Old 15th May 2018, 03:16 PM
Hatchling

As a new warrior player I just got my first gem. +11 intelligence.
I would have preferred to keep the gold to build up the buildings. But isn't that how games work, holding back on real advantages to keep players reasonably equal.