Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W39 Net > Characters looking for Guilds

Notices

Characters looking for Guilds Not in a guild yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruited...

Old 25th February 2020, 08:30 PM
Hatchling

Talking Warrior looking for a home to protect

Greetings fellow adventurers,

since a new server will be released on Friday, i want to use this occasion to start a fresh warrior with a focus on lategame. Thats why i'm looking for a internation/german guild with expirienced leadership.

Unfortunatly i'm not a shroomer (because of my credo to never pay for content in f2p games), but I have other qualities that I can shine with e.g. chat acvity. I like to have some smalltalk with other active guild members when i come home from work .

Stil reading? Ok, lets reward your interest with some infos on my playstyle:
I will start, as soon as the server opens, with a 30% mount + 300 thirst on shroom/xp events taking the best xp/time ratio as always. Some of the shrooms from the start will be invested into finding the scrapbook faster. From here on, grinding the scrapbook via hall of fame will be preferred over town watch (to speed up the leveling). When i get enough shrooms in my backpack i will switch to the strategy 30% mount on gold/epic event and 50% mount on shroom/xp event (300 thirst). The other game content (fortress, pets, underworld) will be played with some strategies as well, but i won't give them away here

Oh, ye, almost forgot, i will donate around 70% of my gold income to the guild in the first weeks and i don't mind to rotate with other members until the guild is fully constructed.

So, lets have a good time together on the upcomming server

Best regards
Azaron <- will be my char name

Last edited by AzaronX; 26th February 2020 at 08:41 PM.
Old 26th February 2020, 09:55 AM
Mighty Hero

Forgive me, just two little things

Aiming for "long term" on international servers is quite foolish, after a few months they are left empty, it's much better playing on national ones if you plan to play for a long time.

Second, you said you have a lot of experience, but you don't know it's almost 3 years that there are no more guild donations (now we have individual skill points) and also rotations are no sense since every guild starts with 50 spots for members...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gully For This Useful Post:
AzaronX (26th February 2020)
Old 26th February 2020, 11:22 AM
Farm Hand

Unhappy

Not true for int servers, you can totally aim on the long term, they aren't "empty" but yes a part of it goes on next ones to just feed playa and destroy the game (they are foolish to me )

¤ w35.net: Dark Knights - NthraX --> Berserker level 382
(new main account top8 on W35)

¤ s8.fr: Psilocybe Cubensis - NthraX --> Scout level 355
(old account)

I'm back from a long break, ready to shroom until it... shrooms

Last edited by NthraX; 26th February 2020 at 11:23 AM.
Old 26th February 2020, 01:25 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
Forgive me, just two little things

Aiming for "long term" on international servers is quite foolish, after a few months they are left empty, it's much better playing on national ones if you plan to play for a long time.

Second, you said you have a lot of experience, but you don't know it's almost 3 years that there are no more guild donations (now we have individual skill points) and also rotations are no sense since every guild starts with 50 spots for members...
Hi Gully,
yes, indeed, i was absent from the game for some time, because i wanted to devote myself to some thing in rl. Back then i had a lot of fun with Shadow Wolves on w1 and it was hard on me to have to leave the pack. But now i have enough time to enjoy the game again.

Regarding you pointing out some facts. Looks like i was lacking in thoroughness when i was catching up on the changes that have happend in my absence. Thx for the info btw

Servers that go extinct is nothing new to me, maybe this server will be different, who knows. But i actually don't care, as long as i find people that i can have fun and move forward with

Best regards,
Azaron
The Following User Says Thank You to AzaronX For This Useful Post:
Gully (26th February 2020)