Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you preffer ?
Gold & XP limit extended. 1 14.29%
Obtaining pets food from defence. 2 28.57%
Inactive players and servers 3 42.86%
All three. 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15th October 2016, 07:22 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default XP & Gold, pets & afk players !

Hello, everybody !

Im coming up with some crazy ideas and i hope some of them will be done or at least reach Playa. I will start with this because it will be a lot to say.

1. XP & Gold limit

I don`t know if some of you saw that the maximum gold and xp that you can obtain from missions is 10 million. In my opinion, this is not a great advantage for those who are over 300 level, because the cost for the stats are very big and the xp needed for leveling its also very big. I hope that Playa will change this, how they changed for the gold event the city guard, where you can earn more than 10 millions.
PS: Don`t start to disagree with this from the begining, Im not saying that I want an 2:30 min mission with 15 million gold/xp, but something better, beside the red missions who are the only ones who gave over the limit.

2. Pets defence

Everybody already knows that if you win a duel, you will get a food for the pet. But what do you say about gettin one from winning a defence battle ? Im comming up with this because i saw that the drop for food is very low in the last months and for some players is very hard to finish what they start with only 5 food per day for one category. Beside this, some of us are attackin only for gettin the next opponent, because sometimes you got someone who's better then you from the first fight and you can`t be stuck there. So, this will be a great opportunity for gaining more food and be more carefully when and with what pets you will attack the opponents to be sure that they won`t get an advantage from you.

3. Inactive players and servers.

- Before I start this suggestion and the most crazy one, I will claim that this one, if it could be possible, I know and realize that it's the hardest to be done.
- First I will talk about players that are inactive for a period who exceed one year. I suggest for Playa to delete all this accounts, because they also can see how much players are left on the servers and if they really need to go with International servers ( or more servers ). Beside this, they represent a great advantage for new players, because they can get food, fortress resources and honor for 0 work. This is not very fair for the players who are old and worked very hard for the positions they hold right now. I know that it will be a radicaly change of the game, but in my opinion it will be good for Playa to try in the future to attract new players on that servers.
- Now Im going to talk about the servers. Again, I repeat, if this could be possible, it will be extremely hard to do it. I wanna say that combining some servers will blow up the competition of the game. What this means ? For exemple :
-Turkey has 6 worlds, if there are few players left on each server, to say, like 2k on each, combining the servers will get together 12k players and they will start to compete hardly for the first position in the leaderboard.
- But this will be very hard to transfer every informations about every player in one server and, for sure, it will be create a chaos between the players.

I hope some of them will reach Playa and they will do something in the future for us with a big update and it really don`t matter how much will take, we only need something that can keep us here !

Btw : vote for what you want to see faster in the game !
The Following User Says Thank You to Shnitel For This Useful Post:
Zeemannetje (27th August 2017)
  #2  
Old 15th October 2016, 08:08 PM
Eggman95 Eggman95 is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 161
Default

1. the gold-cap is annoying, but xp isn't capped (under the right circumstances you can get a quest with 20+ mio. xp)

2. this would only make the fruit-gain more random.

3. getting your account banned (deleted) because you were to long inactive dosn't sounds great.

there are already discussions about merging servers together, the first fusion will probably contain s2, s3, s4 and s5 of the german servers.
there is already a server with no playerbase or possiblity to registrate: m1.sfgame.net
  #3  
Old 15th October 2016, 08:13 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman95 View Post
1. the gold-cap is annoying, but xp isn't capped (under the right circumstances you can get a quest with 20+ mio. xp)

2. this would only make the fruit-gain more random.

3. getting your account banned (deleted) because you were to long inactive dosn't sounds great.

there are already discussions about merging servers together, the first fusion will probably contain s2, s3, s4 and s5 of the german servers.
there is already a server with no playerbase or possiblity to registrate: m1.sfgame.net
1. Yes, but only if you get red missions and rarely a normal missions, so the procent is very very low.

2. Not really, because already the drop is low in missions so gaining some from defence it will be good.

3. It will sound great, because, the best example that i can offer is the romanian server, where you have like 100.000+ players that are level 1.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shnitel For This Useful Post:
fidget (16th October 2016)
  #4  
Old 15th October 2016, 09:04 PM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 326
Default

1- gold limit is fine, since even price of stats is capped at 10k.
2 - BS. For mushroomers, getting fruit is already super easy. I am not a mushroomer, and i have almost all 20th pets at level 100 - matter of few days, weeks top.
3 - deleting accounts sucks. Attacking inactive players - their rank will go down fast, and you think about new people having advantage ? Not really. Biggest advantage held those who were present when fortress was announced, and on newer servers, mushroomers hold advantage over fortress, and especially about pets - first one to reach lvl 75 is gonna be no.1 for like forever at pets : p

merging ? Can´t see that happening. Playa wants shroomers, and fusion would mean getting rank down, thus some mushroomers might leave - not gonna happen.
  #5  
Old 15th October 2016, 10:30 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 324
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
1- gold limit is fine, since even price of stats is capped at 10k.
I am ok with 10kk cap for attributes. And I am ok for 2.5kk cap for 2 min 20 sec quest

Code:
Quest 1: 02:30 min, 10000000 gold (66666.67/s), 427843 ep (2852.29/s) 
Quest 2: 02:30 min, 10000000 gold (66666.67/s), 240315 ep (1602.1/s) 
Quest 3: 10:00 min, 10000000 gold (16666.67/s), 1985162 ep (3308.6/s)
But this is literally stupid.
  #6  
Old 15th October 2016, 11:49 PM
MedusasSnakes's Avatar
MedusasSnakes MedusasSnakes is offline
Epic Raid Leader
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post

3. Inactive players and servers.

- Before I start this suggestion and the most crazy one, I will claim that this one, if it could be possible, I know and realize that it's the hardest to be done.
- First I will talk about players that are inactive for a period who exceed one year. I suggest for Playa to delete all this accounts, because they also can see how much players are left on the servers and if they really need to go with International servers ( or more servers ). Beside this, they represent a great advantage for new players, because they can get food, fortress resources and honor for 0 work. This is not very fair for the players who are old and worked very hard for the positions they hold right now. I know that it will be a radicaly change of the game, but in my opinion it will be good for Playa to try in the future to attract new players on that servers.
Inactive players cannot be deleted. I've seen people come back after years of being inactive and enjoy the new content that Playa has added.

In addition, those inactive players have items on them that people might need for a scrapbook. If they are deleted, the "low level" items would be impossible to find for the SB.
__________________
Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to MedusasSnakes For This Useful Post:
fidget (16th October 2016)
  #7  
Old 16th October 2016, 01:40 AM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Golden Shroomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gilde: US forum
Posts: 3,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
Hello, everybody !

Im coming up with some crazy ideas and i hope some of them will be done or at least reach Playa. I will start with this because it will be a lot to say.

1. XP & Gold limit

I don`t know if some of you saw that the maximum gold and xp that you can obtain from missions is 10 million. In my opinion, this is not a great advantage for those who are over 300 level, because the cost for the stats are very big and the xp needed for leveling its also very big. I hope that Playa will change this, how they changed for the gold event the city guard, where you can earn more than 10 millions.
PS: Don`t start to disagree with this from the begining, Im not saying that I want an 2:30 min mission with 15 million gold/xp, but something better, beside the red missions who are the only ones who gave over the limit.

2. Pets defence

Everybody already knows that if you win a duel, you will get a food for the pet. But what do you say about gettin one from winning a defence battle ? Im comming up with this because i saw that the drop for food is very low in the last months and for some players is very hard to finish what they start with only 5 food per day for one category. Beside this, some of us are attackin only for gettin the next opponent, because sometimes you got someone who's better then you from the first fight and you can`t be stuck there. So, this will be a great opportunity for gaining more food and be more carefully when and with what pets you will attack the opponents to be sure that they won`t get an advantage from you.

3. Inactive players and servers.

- Before I start this suggestion and the most crazy one, I will claim that this one, if it could be possible, I know and realize that it's the hardest to be done.
- First I will talk about players that are inactive for a period who exceed one year. I suggest for Playa to delete all this accounts, because they also can see how much players are left on the servers and if they really need to go with International servers ( or more servers ). Beside this, they represent a great advantage for new players, because they can get food, fortress resources and honor for 0 work. This is not very fair for the players who are old and worked very hard for the positions they hold right now. I know that it will be a radicaly change of the game, but in my opinion it will be good for Playa to try in the future to attract new players on that servers.
- Now Im going to talk about the servers. Again, I repeat, if this could be possible, it will be extremely hard to do it. I wanna say that combining some servers will blow up the competition of the game. What this means ? For exemple :
-Turkey has 6 worlds, if there are few players left on each server, to say, like 2k on each, combining the servers will get together 12k players and they will start to compete hardly for the first position in the leaderboard.
- But this will be very hard to transfer every informations about every player in one server and, for sure, it will be create a chaos between the players.

I hope some of them will reach Playa and they will do something in the future for us with a big update and it really don`t matter how much will take, we only need something that can keep us here !

Btw : vote for what you want to see faster in the game !
1- exp and gold limits. as for exp they have made tons of improvements to exp. pets shadow world exp from arena fights; plus removing exp drops to name most of the ways they improved exp. old way my top toon would need over a month to lvl currently takes abt a week to 10 days a lvl. as for gold cap for quests. In the past a former CoMa explained that if the cap was removed it would give a reason to remove the cap on cost for stat points. tbh getting over 200 mill gold a day at lvl 419 is not to bad for a shroomer.

2 pet defense. not a bad idea but also imo not a good idea either. gonna have to players getting stronger quicker then they are now and weaker players having a harder time catching up cause they are not getting those extra fruits.

As medusa said removing inactives makes filling scrapbooks even harder to play then it already is. also some of these inactives have spent money on their accounts and maybe one day return. don't know about anyone else but if I spent hundreds or even thousands on something and found someone got rid of it just because I wasn't using it I would be mad.

merging servers this has been suggested for years each time It has been said not possible how things are set up. besides that you have ppl wo play on more then 1 server if you merge them you cause those players to possibly become cheaters if those accounts r merged on 1 server.
__________________
have fun, fight hard, die honorably
  #8  
Old 16th October 2016, 02:28 AM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

A`right. I saw a lot of negativity here, its not good. I will start my post with saying that i post only half of what i was thinking to see the reactions that i will receive before i post the other half. In this post, i will agree with bobo in the most part, but i have the solution for everything.

1. The removing of the cap isn`t impossible. Why ? Because they already removed it for the red missions, for both, gold and xp. But they will remove also the cap for stats ? No. Why? Because it`s not a solution. The removing of the cap will be a solution for the mission that are set at 7:30 and 10 minutes and the new cap to be at 20 kk. The others ( 2:30 - 5:00 ) to be maximum around 10kk and 15kk on the luckiest missions. This will offer an oportunity for everybody to make a big amount of money/xp. But this will be an advantage for the `shroomers ? Not at all. Because the drop of mushrooms is a good one and you can afford to put 20 mushrooms for the 2 day event so everybody can make profit.

2. I knew that will be "good things" and "bad things", but this can be very easily avoided by adding a magic button, a button that give you 5 charges with changin the opponent ( 5 charges for changing = 5 attacks with each type ). But this will screw the game up ? No. Why ? Because the game, in that way, will become more tactical, to calculate each attack to avoid giving free food for your opponent.

3. I knew that this will create a cataclysm in this post ( neah, just kiddin ). First of all, i knew if deleting everything will make the scrappbook to be impossible to make it 100%, but to give a chance to everybody, new or old, they will need to hold 5 accounts with each item, like a npc, to help us out. About the players that are putting money in it or spending a lot of time, this is secondly thing that i had in my mind from the begining, they don`t need to be deleted, because i also know people who started playing after 2-3 years, and will be f****d up ( and i need to say it like this ). But i still agree with deleting the accounts that are under level 200, because nowadays you can get this level very fast because you can join big guilds with big bonuses. An aspect that i forgot, merging the accounts will create "hackers", but before doing this, playa need to analyze some aspects to avoid this kind of "cheat". The merge, then, need to be done between servers that don`t have the same player, but again, how i was saying in the first post, needs a lot of resources and time to be done.

So, think better before saying something if you don`t discover all the points that are missing, because this is our nature, we rush to say something when we see something that we don`t agree with and don`t think twice to see if there are some points that we didn`t discovered or asked about them. I`m reading everyday, every suggestion and think which is better, bad, or where i need to ask for more info.

Last edited by Shnitel; 16th October 2016 at 02:35 AM.
  #9  
Old 16th October 2016, 08:01 AM
Kirur Kirur is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 60
Default

1. I do not know. I do not feel it as a great problem.

2. A part of me likes the idea but there are a lot of problems correlated ... e.g., often I am playing with only one available slot in my bag to obtain a gem while I am at work. What will happen if someone will attack me and lose? Will I obtain a fruit and I will lose my gem? This is bad ...

3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
Inactive players cannot be deleted. I've seen people come back after years of being inactive and enjoy the new content that Playa has added.
In addition, those inactive players have items on them that people might need for a scrapbook. If they are deleted, the "low level" items would be impossible to find for the SB.
First of all, I am completely agree with Medusa!
Secondly, this is a very old proposal ... no possibilities! Playa is not a charity and there are some commercial points that there is no sense to argue ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirur For This Useful Post:
fidget (16th October 2016)
  #10  
Old 16th October 2016, 09:08 AM
fidget fidget is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 121
Default

About the idea of deleting inactive players
I do not think Playa will ever do this, because many players may decide to check out the game after months and see the updates and start playing again. Some of them may buy some paysafes. There is still profit for Playa. Take me for example.
I had left the game for 1 year, and 1 day I was bored I opened mh account, ventured through the updates and started playing. Now I have 4 accounts and I ve put around 25 euros (not much money, but still).
I really like the idea with the pets and the defence battles. I too have a problem so it will help with the pets and their level.
__________________
S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'