Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 1st September 2018, 06:16 PM
Farm Hand

Default How to play mage good without mushrooms

This guide is based on my personal experience 360+ lvl as a scout and few years of playing (now I play mage at the same time).

So let's start with the priorities we will have to be able to compete with guys playing with mushrooms :

- experience
- items
- guild

1. Lvl 1 character things to do :

First of all, we start with 15 mushrooms. We need to verify our email address and get +10 mushrooms.

Now we have 25 mushrooms - we buy griffon dragon 50% speed mount.

Then we need to search for a good guild. For us, the best will be this, that give us the most xp boost, (highest developed trainer). But as we know not always we can join a guild with lvl 1, so if we will have a big trouble just skip it and lvl up to 10 and then search again. (remember being even in the worst guild at lvl 1 will be better than starting experiencing without any boosts).

Then we do quests - priority is experiencing so we choose those with the highest experience vs time :

10min for 2000xp will be worse than 5min for 1100xp

2. At level 10 our priority is to find scrapbook. After we buy it for approximately 25g then we need to attack players in order to collect items. So our priority is to attack every 10 minutes players than we can defeat and gain items that we don't have in our scrapbook. Collecting items will give us % xp boost from scrapbook - this is a higher priority than city guard! (better get 10 missing items in 1 hour than start 1h city guard)

3. Behaviour when events :
Unfortunately, we won't have mushrooms to gain the most from events. We will spend our mushrooms only for those events :
- xp event
- mushroom event
and holidays (combined events)

4. When we find first key for dungeons we don't sell the key for gold but we open and fight with dungeon creatures as soon as possible. The same with every other key.

5. Gold spending :

lvl 1-24 :
Priority :
1. guild fee
2. better items
3. stats :
strength - none (only on missions in a tavern to increase 3x or something)
dexterity - none (only on missions in a tavern to increase 3x or something)
intelligence - 1/1 with constitution
constitution - 1/1 with intelligence (constitution should cost the same amount of money as intelligence)
luck - 1/1 with intelligence and constitution

So we first upgrade intelligence +1 than constitution (+x) to have the same price as intelligence and then +1 luck. After this we just simply upgade : +1 intelligence, +1 constitution, +1 luck.

Lvl 25-above :

1. guild fee
2. fortress :
from highest priority to lowest : quarry, woodcutter's hut, laborer's quarters, academy, fortress, gem mine, hall of kings, gem search, smithy & archers upgrades, archery guild, treasury. We don't need barracks, mage tower and fortifications if we will have good lvl archers.

Another spendings :
potions : we buy intelligence, constitution and luck potions always when possible and elixir of vitality if cost only gold.
3. items
4. stats

At higher levels we should focus on upgrading new unlocked things like witch, toilet and underworlds as fast as possible.

6. Mushrooms
We will have +1 mushroom from every first quest in tavern, dr abawuwu 1 spin - try to spin when the tip is near mushroom (personally I have feeling than when I spin that way I have higher chances to loot +3 mushrooms).
As soon as you will be able to you need to get witch enchancement for armor will give you +50% chance to find mushrooms.
We spend 10 or 11 mushrooms when there is experience event or mushroom event. We are not spending mushrooms on any other things, we try to collect as many to buy dragon mount. When we don't have mushrooms to buy it we buy 30% mount.

7. Conclusion

We need to get as much xp as possible from tavern and our academy, use xp and mushroom events to boost character and kill as many opponents in dungeons as possible. Scrapbook is also very important - we upgrade it all the time to gain additional %xp and of course being in guild with 200% xp or if new server at least 50-60%.
Old 2nd September 2018, 02:28 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Cool

• intelligence - 1/1 with constitution
  • constitution - 1/1 with intelligence (constitution should cost the same amount of money as intelligence)

Actually it is bad strategy. To kill some bosses you need INT > 60k. I did some tests in battle simulator (took my base INT 36,856 and CON 9,042 as input). Having even attributes gives far worse results.

CON 1/3 is best
  • luck - 1/1 with intelligence and constitution

1.000 is enough, also I have some doubts that you have 360+ toon ... https://i.imgur.com/Rasj9V5.jpg

Last edited by rvm1975; 2nd September 2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 9th September 2018, 05:21 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
  • intelligence - 1/1 with constitution
  • constitution - 1/1 with intelligence (constitution should cost the same amount of money as intelligence)

Actually it is bad strategy. To kill some bosses you need INT > 60k. I did some tests in battle simulator (took my base INT 36,856 and CON 9,042 as input). Having even attributes gives far worse results.

CON 1/3 is best
  • luck - 1/1 with intelligence and constitution

1.000 is enough, also I have some doubts that you have 360+ toon ... https://i.imgur.com/Rasj9V5.jpg
I just gave this values for optimal character development. Gems - we prefer intelligence, after some time 1 skill will cost 10.000.000 gold and not more then you will go 100% intellect without adding to other stats.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dY...IWdg7-2VDKbX1s