Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 15th July 2017, 12:05 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Gems versus arcane resources

All of us complained about arcane resources. To dismantle an object gives you often only some dozens of them... so why we cannot also have the possibility to dismantle gems to obtain only arcane resources?
They gives us money so... they could also help us with arcane resources!
The gems are arcane artifacts that give at our objects additional power so, at least under the "role playing" point of view, it could have sense!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kirur For This Useful Post:
BONESKY (23rd July 2017), Lumidee (15th July 2017), Shnitel (15th July 2017)
Old 15th July 2017, 01:01 PM
Adventurer

Makes sense. But it would have to be 100-200 per gem.
Old 15th July 2017, 02:01 PM
Epic Hero

That would be a bit too OP.
Also, i am not a mushroomer, so i only drink beers on weekends, and i have no problems with the way things are.
Itīs no problem getting 5 items everyday ( unless your luck is really really bad) that you can dismantle for lot of arcane resources ( + 80 at lowest, while something under 200 is highest, and i guess 120-140 is average).

Some tips for newbs : If item has about only 80 - 105 arcane resources letīs say, then put into a toilet and you will get waaay more resources from it. So like if you put gloves with 80, you might get loves with 170 or more if ur lucky.

For nonshroomers, though itīs not recommended - some items from shops can be dismantled for lot of resources, though i only buy items from wizard shop so i will get chances to get more potions.

+ my items are enchanted like this : four items are +4,three items are +5, weapon is also +5, and one item is +7 - and i switched some things recently.

+ I imagine that if you are drinking beers, arcane resources are no problems for you.

Last edited by Borb; 15th July 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 16th July 2017, 06:51 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
That would be a bit too OP.
Also, i am not a mushroomer, so i only drink beers on weekends, and i have no problems with the way things are.
Itīs no problem getting 5 items everyday ( unless your luck is really really bad) that you can dismantle for lot of arcane resources ( + 80 at lowest, while something under 200 is highest, and i guess 120-140 is average).
Some tips for newbs : If item has about only 80 - 105 arcane resources letīs say, then put into a toilet and you will get waaay more resources from it. So like if you put gloves with 80, you might get loves with 170 or more if ur lucky.
For nonshroomers, though itīs not recommended - some items from shops can be dismantled for lot of resources, though i only buy items from wizard shop so i will get chances to get more potions.
+ my items are enchanted like this : four items are +4,three items are +5, weapon is also +5, and one item is +7 - and i switched some things recently.
+ I imagine that if you are drinking beers, arcane resources are no problems for you.
I am not totally agree with you...
First of all, maybe your character has higher level than my (350) because in average I found objects that give only 20 arcane resources...
Secondly, the rule of the toilet could have exceptions. Recently, I put in it a (rare, for me) epic object and I obtain zero arcane resources...
About to buy objects to obtain arcane resources: sincerely I do not know! I never wanted to spend a lot of time to compute it, but usually they cost too much gold. My feeling is it is better to spend gold to improve your skills than to wait for an object improvement. Anyway, as I wrote before, on this point I am absolutely open minded.
Finally, I do not know you but I am producing more gems than what I need so... it is true that I can sell them and buy objects but I reckon my proposal has sense!
I forgot: do you have the relative achievement? I have an object at 9 over 10, and it is crazy because the value of arcane resources required is greater than the other! And, off course, as everybody I could built a castle with my stones!
Old 16th July 2017, 10:32 AM

Well I do shroom on 2 servers and just from quest drops I am very lucky if I get 5 items worth using to get resources mostly 3 maybe 4 a day. I wont buy items not worth the gold tbh. I do like the idea of being able to use my gems that I would sell for resources but with a 3 gem a day limit.
Kirur (17th July 2017)
Old 16th July 2017, 10:34 AM

To be honest that sounds like a good idea, but at higher levels I don't think it will be worth spending gems for resources.... I can sell a gem at 7.5-9 mil gold (depending on the size of the gem), which is a lot higher than i would get from any item. So i dont think i would ever bother spending a gem for arcane resources, unless it gave back a worthwhile portion of resources
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
Kirur (17th July 2017), Shnitel (16th July 2017)