Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 23rd November 2016, 12:29 PM
Hatchling

Default More space in the store

Hi, I do not know if there was this idea but you could add an extra space in the stores. Now it is 6 but the fit would be a total of 10.
I suggested a way to add somewhere in the fortress. An additional feature that improves the treasury for example, the level 15 treasury fortress.
An additional 10 slots appear in the epic weekend, instead of 6. From Monday to Friday 6 slots, unless someone improve Fortress options vault. for example, after level 15. Then you have all the time 10.

It increased probability for XXL and epic items.
Old 23rd November 2016, 01:16 PM
Epic Hero

Though it's a nice suggestion, I'm quite certain that an increased number of items means less shrooms spent for refreshing and thus less revenue for Playa... so highly unlikely to happen.

In their later games (after S&F) they've even stopped items refreshing when you buy from a slot to make you spend the equivalent of shrooms to refresh!
Old 23rd November 2016, 07:25 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I doubt there will be more slots some day. Adding more would drastically change the balance and mechanics of items, gold and mushrooms. Unlocking more slots for mushrooms would be an idea but it would make non-shroomers angry and increase the gap between shroomers and them.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram