Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 18th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Mighty Hero

Default Guild Battle Options

For guild leader's, since we have honor caps, i suggest 2 options that only a guild leader can utilize:

1) Disable Attack Participations
2) Disable Blocking Participations

I cant speak for everybody, but im tired of hearing "DO NOT PARTICIPATE, we need to lose some honor". If guild leader could just check or uncheck a box, only they would be allowed to participate, or they could allow everybody to participate.
Old 19th January 2013, 01:19 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
For guild leader's, since we have honor caps, i suggest 2 options that only a guild leader can utilize:

1) Disable Attack Participations
2) Disable Blocking Participations

I cant speak for everybody, but im tired of hearing "DO NOT PARTICIPATE, we need to lose some honor". If guild leader could just check or uncheck a box, only they would be allowed to participate, or they could allow everybody to participate.
I see a major problem with that in fact a couple
1- you drop your honor want to start fighting again opps guild leader forgot to uncheck the box guess you get another loss.

2-even with no one joining in you win opps no honor dump.

3- which is rare but has been known to happen officer gets banned or goes in active while it is in effects guess u have up to 21 days where u cant join wars

That all being said Playa has the honor gap in for a reason why should they help do something that the guild should be able to do on their own. If you can't coordinate with everyone to not ready for a war thats the guilds loss I for one don't want everything being done for me by check boxes guild chat can be dead enough with taking something like that from the mix.

Oh before anyone says this coming from a person who doesnt need to honor dump yes I am on a server where if we want to get exp from guild war we need to honor dump either by attacking the top guild or dumping honor to the #3 guild and with that being said I say don't change how things are.
Old 19th January 2013, 08:40 AM
Farm Hand

Spot on Bobo
Old 20th January 2013, 11:28 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I see a major problem with that in fact a couple
1- you drop your honor want to start fighting again opps guild leader forgot to uncheck the box guess you get another loss.

2-even with no one joining in you win opps no honor dump.

3- which is rare but has been known to happen officer gets banned or goes in active while it is in effects guess u have up to 21 days where u cant join wars

That all being said Playa has the honor gap in for a reason why should they help do something that the guild should be able to do on their own. If you can't coordinate with everyone to not ready for a war thats the guilds loss I for one don't want everything being done for me by check boxes guild chat can be dead enough with taking something like that from the mix.

Oh before anyone says this coming from a person who doesnt need to honor dump yes I am on a server where if we want to get exp from guild war we need to honor dump either by attacking the top guild or dumping honor to the #3 guild and with that being said I say don't change how things are.
1) if you are trying to drop your honor, 1 loss is great, 2 losses is even better. closing the gap from 1 place to another, makes for even better rewards later on.

2) If that attack fails, then someone else is attacked next time. Still participation attempts blocked.

3) Fine, then only leader and officers can check the boxes.

I can overanalyze what your paragraph says, but the simple fact is, if your guild doesnt wanna use the options, dont use em. But some guilds, like mine, could very well benefit from them when we have many people speaking many languages. Right now, we have officers and members translating officer messages into a few different messages so ALL members get the memo. If we can just check a box, then the message is clearly sent.
Old 21st January 2013, 01:59 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
1) if you are trying to drop your honor, 1 loss is great, 2 losses is even better. closing the gap from 1 place to another, makes for even better rewards later on.

2) If that attack fails, then someone else is attacked next time. Still participation attempts blocked.

3) Fine, then only leader and officers can check the boxes.

I can overanalyze what your paragraph says, but the simple fact is, if your guild doesnt wanna use the options, don't use em. But some guilds, like mine, could very well benefit from them when we have many people speaking many languages. Right now, we have officers and members translating officer messages into a few different messages so ALL members get the memo. If we can just check a box, then the message is clearly sent.
1- I know that as I said I am in that position myself on one of the US servers.

2- If u have more then one guild to try and dump honor then u don't need to dump honor.

3-Ok u give the option to GL and officers u have an rouge officer decide to hit the button when no one is looking when u r trying to win oops guess u take a chance and might lose

As I said before by putting the option of a check box u r taking away an opportunity to talk with your guild members; or make it where u have to repeat your self 49 times the same thing and possibly make ppl mad cause u didn't tell them what is going on and might even lose a player or 2 because of it.
Old 21st January 2013, 11:56 AM
Weekend Hero

Nice idea I no longer have that issue, but i know its annoying. So you have my vote.