Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 27th March 2018, 11:02 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
There is alot bug f.g you can make millions resources in Smith and upgrade all items x20. I wonder why Playa won't ask some good players to help them test new features. I found almost all bugs in 100 seconds. They are implementing it 5 months ...

COME ON! Let players help you with testing to avoid that carp ...

I don't believe you were preparing it 5 months. Assassin i just copy of scout. Nothing new. 5 months and they made nothing !!!

How Playa tests their features

Instead of testing they focus on banning players who make leaks ...
Please explain the bug with more details! If you find an exploit, you have to report it and exploiting a bug is against the rules.

We do not focus on banning players. Don't make false assumptions! I didn't ban anybody for posting leaks. I only explained my point and warned a player!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 27th March 2018, 11:33 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Please explain the bug with more details! If you find an exploit, you have to report it and exploiting a bug is against the rules.

We do not focus on banning players. Don't make false assumptions! I didn't ban anybody for posting leaks. I only explained my point and warned a player!
Your mates in Poland just banned player IN GAME (permanent ban) because he send massage to guild with leaks (no images at all, just plain text). Permanent ban for leaks? Show me it in rules because I can't find.

About "bug" - I don't know if it's a bug. Playa were developing it 5 months. Probably it works how they wanted to ;P Ask players to help you next time with beta tests because KO simply can't stand testing alone

Leander don't take me wrong but I am really disappointed. I was waiting for something spectacular, like you've announced in December 2017. And what you gave us? Just copied Scout and renamed is as Assassin. Assassin is exactly the same class like scout : -25% reduction, dodge, x4 HP and warrior_wapon x2 * 0,625 which is exactly the same dmg like one weapon scout. But I don't blame you made same thing and sell it like it is brand new (a bit scam but ok). But I blame you because you have nerved dungeons. Now there is no reward for long-term playing players because all sprinters can make Easteros etc.

Last edited by sharshooter; 27th March 2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old 28th March 2018, 12:17 AM
Epic Raid Leader

There were always bans going left and right in Poland (especially for having more then one char per server). Thats nothing new, just part of our SF culture

Two attacks for assassin? So now you need to have two good weapons and crit on both? Seem very meh, unless its full weapon damage.

Do we have more details on this assassin?
Old 28th March 2018, 12:21 AM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

@Sharpshooter I don't know anything about bans in the Polish community but anway, talking about bans in public is nothing we want. I am only resposonsible for the international forum.

@Arturu The Assassin wields two warrior weapons and also attacks twice in a row.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th March 2018, 12:41 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Leander, please don't take it to yourself. It was always a pleasure to be part of forums here.
On Polish ones... yeah, things can get rough there sometimes but thats a separate issue.

I hope we will get some additional info on this Assassin. I am really curious how Playa built this class.
Old 28th March 2018, 01:18 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Leander, please don't take it to yourself. It was always a pleasure to be part of forums here.
On Polish ones... yeah, things can get rough there sometimes but thats a separate issue.

I hope we will get some additional info on this Assassin. I am really curious how Playa built this class.
Assassin:
-25% DMG reduction
-dmg= (left weapon + right weapon)*0,625 * (1 + dex/10)
-attack twice in a row
-same dodge like scout
-use only warrior weapon (3stats epics are for str not for dex)
-can have 10 gems
-same HP progress (x4)
-same main stat

So Assassin has exactly the same dmg as scout - his two hits match to one scout hit (because 0,625). In my opinion Scout is lighty better because:
-Has 3stat epics for dex
-Don't need find two perfect weapon (just need one)
-If you need make 3 cir to kill enemy, Assassin will need 6 so odds are much better in term of Scout
-This 10th game won't do much in late game (you won't notice a difference)

So I my opinion it's not a new class. It's an old Scout with very slight difference - a bit scam imo.

Last edited by sharshooter; 28th March 2018 at 01:27 AM.
Old 28th March 2018, 02:37 AM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
So I my opinion it's not a new class. It's an old Scout with very slight difference - a bit scam imo.
What about the opportunity of attack %

A scout gets 1 attack that can get blocked or evaded
An assassin gets 2 attacks, that have a lower chance of both getting blocked or evaded
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements
The Following User Says Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:
Lumidee (28th March 2018)
Old 28th March 2018, 07:47 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
What about the opportunity of attack %

A scout gets 1 attack that can get blocked or evaded
An assassin gets 2 attacks, that have a lower chance of both getting blocked or evaded
Assassin has same odds for evade/block/crit.
Old 28th March 2018, 08:50 AM
Epic Raid Leader

This is a hard thing to figure out.

I understand that these are separate hits and for example only one can crit or be evaded.

It would seem a Scout would still be better against warriors - you need fewer good rolls in fight.

Assassins could have favourable match ups against scouts, where you minimalize your opponents chance to evade with your double attacks. That would be specifically good in portal fights.

Still two weapons is basically an additional cost in shrooms. It's hard to find one good weapon. I don't even want to think about two.

PETS
I am rather disappointed that Playa decided to extend pets rather then Fortress. And thats coming from me - a player that hasnt been able to reach max resources in over 6 months (my fortress gets raided every single day but I do have buildings maxed out).
Old 28th March 2018, 09:35 AM
Hatchling

and this is all an update ???? five months ......