Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 28th July 2018, 10:14 AM
Greenhorn

Default How to complete this achivement?

Hi,guys!
I have a problem with one achivement..I don't really understand what i need to do.Can someone help me ?
I let you a photo with the achivement :
https://ibb.co/jjX7g8
Old 28th July 2018, 10:58 AM
Epic Raid Leader

When you look at mission text in the tavern, you will see that each mission takes place in a specific (highlighted) location.
There are twenty or so locations and you have to make missions that will take you to each and every one of them.
Old 28th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Greenhorn

Oh,so i need to spend some ..Unfortunately,i'm not a shroomer,so i won't do this achivement really fast
Thanks anyway buddy <3
Old 28th July 2018, 12:13 PM
Hatchling

The way I did it was wait until I had ten shrooms so I could fill up as much as possible, had the Dragon Griffin mount, and then I went for the shortest possible quests. I wrote down the destination for each of them so I could avoid going the same place twice if there was one available I hadn't been to.

Only had to spend a single mushroom to get the achievement.
Old 4th August 2018, 02:44 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Cool Strategy for the achievement Globetrotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius19 View Post
Oh,so i need to spend some ..Unfortunately,i'm not a shroomer,so i won't do this achivement really fast
Thanks anyway buddy <3
Hello, the truth is that it is not necessary to invest many to reach the achievement, you just have to build a list (in word, or block of notes) and there you register the places you visit and do not repeat them, select the mission according to the shortest time and the place to visit, and at least have the mount with the biggest bonus! this will help you enormously to complete it, in case you do not reach the bar, buy 1 or 2 beers, although some players have invested a little more mushrooms!

Personally, I invested 1 to complete the achievement! since you use the list, select missions according to the amount of time and place, and use the Griffin as a mount

Good luck!