Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 18th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharg View Post
I agree with the concerns. The fortress honour system gives a massive advantage to those who have low fortress upgrade levels - whether by design or accidentally. I started a character on DE1 server the day the fortress came out - a day earlier than elsewhere. Because of the high gold cost he was unable to build the fortress to begin with. So he started late when the costs were reduced but because of that he has soared to position 115 in the rank. On UK2 a player in my guild was on holiday when the fortress came out and so again started late. He has deliberately avoided upgrading some buildings to keep his upgrade low and has soared to no 1 on the rank and is now way in the lead. In both cases this is because they can find soft targets far more easily than players with higher upgrade levels.

I suppose the only points in favour of the current system are that it is different and that it does allow low level players to shine.
That means if you have low level upgrade you get soft targets even if you are number one in honor? So the upgrade level decides wich target you get and not the honor level in the hall of Fame? That's not what Leander told us. The honor system is than even lamer than i thought.
Time this honor system is going to change.
Another strange thing is you cannot lose honor, only gain. If your Fortres get breached you should also lose honor and than get protected for lose more honor for 8 hours to get defense back up.

If i read correctly at the moment you can become number one in honor by only having barracks with soldiers and totally no defense. No need to build wall or train archers because cannot lose honor anyway, only gain from other defenseless soft targets. With the quick training time you can gain a lot of honorpoints a day with very little effort. Only little resources needed for training troops, upgrade buildings is not needed to keep soft targets.

Extra bonus, with a lvl 1 gem mine you also have a nice goldmaker.

Last edited by Solarking; 18th November 2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 18th November 2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarking View Post
If i read correctly at the moment you can become number one in honor by only having barracks with soldiers and totally no defense
If that is the case, I dont mind i am not the top in honor list of fortresses. I prefer the high level academy at any day. But once again, if i had you near me i would hug you. I feel like it is me writing your posts, cant agree more with what you say (that this system is unfair).

Only leander knows how much i have bothered him for that xD
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 18th November 2015, 06:38 PM
Community Manager

The exact mechanics are secret. I don't know if it is honor or upgrades or something in between. However, if it is about honor only and you get easy targets in the beginning you will have to attack players with upgraded buildings later on...assuming that other players do build defenses...and if you only have soldiers you don't stand a chance against fortifications, archers and mages.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 19th November 2015, 12:03 PM
Mighty Hero

Another point is: when everybody (or almost) will have fortress and its buildings all at 15th level, virtually you can't beat anyone fortress ('cause at the same level the defender is stronger with wall, archer and mage).
So you can't fight anymore? Or you have to sacrifice all your soldiers to let someone other a chance to win against your actual opponent?

At the moment I lost in battle if I recive more attacks that reduce my defense and I don't have enough time to rebuilt it up.
Old 19th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Weekend Hero

Well - i am looking forward to see what you can use wood and stone for, once all buildings are at level 15... It cant just be for building up the army - or can it?
Old 19th November 2015, 01:08 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
Well - i am looking forward to see what you can use wood and stone for, once all buildings are at level 15... It cant just be for building up the army - or can it?
You have to use them also (or better: only, in terms of pg game) for gems
Old 19th November 2015, 01:23 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
You have to use them also (or better: only, in terms of pg game) for gems
Yeah, you are right. I wonder what the ratio is, in terms of woodcutters hut wood production/hour vs gem wood consumption/hour.

It has to be comparable, or even lower production than consumption I suppose?
Old 20th November 2015, 03:52 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The exact mechanics are secret. I don't know if it is honor or upgrades or something in between. However, if it is about honor only and you get easy targets in the beginning you will have to attack players with upgraded buildings later on...assuming that other players do build defenses...and if you only have soldiers you don't stand a chance against fortifications, archers and mages.
Not if you don't upgrade much. (only fortres, barracks and nothing else) You keep easy targets and can't lose honor, only gain honor.