Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 23rd February 2021, 06:27 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

I would like to get more gold from arena fights during new gold event (we've got more exp from arena fights during new xp event).

I like idea of removing gold cap. Maybe for 500 lvl+ players instead of 5x more gold from quests it would be better to just remove a cap. I have 482 lvl and I think that now I would get similar amount of gold without 5x gold from quests, but also without gold cap.

Over all, I very like last weekend events, good job!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tieum For This Useful Post:
napoli777 (23rd February 2021), xFee (24th February 2021)
Old 5th March 2021, 11:48 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Whew, look at that, it's march already, somehow! What is h a p p e n i n g.

So, the events! These actually have great synergies, good picks.

Mushroom Menagerie: This is what I've been waiting to see. Wouldn't be weekend events if one of them didn't have shrooms.
Free shrooms also means the willingness to use all the beers in the tavern for once, which is the perspective I'll be using for the rest.

Assembly of Awesome Animals: Now here's a new thing. I typically don't have much luck with fruit drops (hint hint), but the double drop is noticeable at the end of the day.
The travel time reduction is fantastic and makes it more lively when doing short missions, as well as helping to manage the full thirst time which I obviously am not used to.

Tidy Toilet Time: Fortunately I was not required to acquire any duck-shaped cleaning produccs, but this is fun. Of course, to make the most of it, you'll have to try and hoard epics.

Because despite Epic Extravaganza, I only dropped one two but one went to replace something that's already been through the toilet. That was with full thirst. Damn my luck and/or drop rates.

So there you go, the only downside is that the game hates me and doesn't want to give me epics. I'm just going to have to hoard them for next time .

So overall, with all four weeks behind us: Some things stayed more or less the same, just expanded to cover the areas not originally thought about (basically the xp and gold events), the rest was mixed up with new things added that make it more interesting.
Pretty solid revamp. Good job.

P.S.: Do you wanna continue with this trend for Easter too? Some sort of a new, egg-centered event, perhaps?

Last edited by Katara Zaxelzi; 5th March 2021 at 11:52 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katara Zaxelzi For This Useful Post:
Leander (5th March 2021), SilvioSpas (7th March 2021), Valkyra (15th March 2021)