Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19th June 2019, 06:27 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 254
Angry [Complain] scrapbook unique items

Quote:
+ Shops: added 10 new birthday epics until June 30
Are those items required to get 100% in scrapbook?

Also what are "real" values for scrabook items ?

At the moment we have

Valuables 273/276 3
Warrior 559/566 7
Mage 391/398 7
Scout 392/398 6

23 missed items

ps
I had 100% before patch

Last edited by rvm1975; 19th June 2019 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19th June 2019, 07:21 PM
Chwanito's Avatar
Chwanito Chwanito is offline
Toy Bow Toddler
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
Are those items required to get 100% in scrapbook?

Also what are "real" values for scrabook items ?

At the moment we have

Valuables 273/276 3
Warrior 559/566 7
Mage 391/398 7
Scout 392/398 6

23 missed items

ps
I had 100% before patch
Are you missing an already available item from for the Mage? You should have 392 / 398 like its with Scout.
__________________
Chwanito

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19th June 2019, 07:29 PM
Pomurnik Pomurnik is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 51
Default

Yes, birthday set is required to get 100%.

On my character screen scrapbook shows 2114/2160 = 97.87%

BUT in Scrapbook I see this:

monsters 515/522 - 7
valuables 273/276 - 3
warrior 558/566 - 8
mage 392/398 - 6
scout 390/398 - 8
= 2128/2160 - 32
2128 - 2114 = 14 so where is my missing bonus for this 14 items? It should be ~ 98,52%

And please dont touch scrapbook in future. On my old dead server noone have 2 items for warrior and scout, I checked 3k people in Hall of Fame, rest are low levels

Last edited by Pomurnik; 19th June 2019 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19th June 2019, 08:31 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chwanito View Post
Are you missing an already available item from for the Mage? You should have 392 / 398 like its with Scout.
thanks for pointing out, missed the hat ... and now it is 392 / 398
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19th June 2019, 08:45 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 254
Thumbs down

To summarize issue:

We have only 7 days Jun, 23 - Jun, 30 to collect 22 items per server. Under collect I mean shop refresh activity.

So chances to get all items per server are very low.

The smith's item change feature only decreasing those chances. And if you have some enemies on server you will keep that unique item only for friends.

Clear scam again. Spend more to get unique items and have the 100% scrapbook.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20th June 2019, 02:08 PM
Kraggori Kraggori is offline
Toy Bow Toddler
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 8
Default

Do items that are changed cosmetically, count as the new item? If so, and if the birthday epics count as an option in the cosmetic change field, that is a way to bypass that difficulty, as long as someone on the server is willing to blow 90/100 shrooms to get the birthday set for their class.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20th June 2019, 02:23 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Veteran Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,762
Default

hmm I seem to have an issue as well

Before I had 2022/2022 (100%)

Now I'm at 2112/2160 (97.78%) (-48)

This means I have 48 items left

Monsters: 522/522 (0)
Valuables: 273/276 (-3)
Warrior: 552/566 (-14)
Mage: 389/398 (-9)
Scout: 392/398 (-6)

If you total those up I have 2128/2160 or 98.52% aka -32

Also, if I had 2022/2022 before why do I have 389/398 for the mage when it should be 392? And how am I missing 14 from Warrior?

ALSO: I've got people complaining that they attack players in the HOF who have objects that wiggle from the grail, and they don't show up in their scrapbook, and they've beaten multiple players in the HOF who have items that wiggle and are not in their scrapbook.
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 20th June 2019 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20th June 2019, 02:41 PM
Pomurnik Pomurnik is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 51
Default

This is why they shouldnt touch scrapbook. On previous update of this item there were bug with osteros monsters or sth else. They fixed it after.. 2years?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20th June 2019, 02:48 PM
shelder shelder is offline
Hatchling
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
ALSO: I've got people complaining that they attack players in the HOF who have objects that wiggle from the grail, and they don't show up in their scrapbook, and they've beaten multiple players in the HOF who have items that wiggle and are not in their scrapbook.
this is exactly what happened to me too.
I didn't see this thread so I post another. I think it can be deleted.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20th June 2019, 03:22 PM
Tilithia's Avatar
Tilithia Tilithia is offline
Hero
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
To summarize issue:

We have only 7 days Jun, 23 - Jun, 30 to collect 22 items per server. Under collect I mean shop refresh activity.

So chances to get all items per server are very low.

The smith's item change feature only decreasing those chances. And if you have some enemies on server you will keep that unique item only for friends.

Clear scam again. Spend more to get unique items and have the 100% scrapbook.
I humbly suggest drop-collection time to the end of July
__________________
"...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'