Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > S2 UK > The Guild Tavern

Notices

The Guild Tavern Alliances, mergers, small talk, meet & greet.

Old 2nd July 2013, 11:49 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Proud to win guild dungeons with borrowed member?

I noticed this phenomen now soooo much times - so i am just curious how you feel about guild hopping just to win an guild dungeon. Dont see the point to achieve something - what other made possible - who are not regular part of the guild.

Yeah - its in game possible - but dont expect respect and tribute. It's just lame.
Old 3rd July 2013, 01:12 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

It's called co-operation mate. Some people see this as a chance to compete who is the best. Some other just enjoy the social aspect of the game and want to make friends, chat etc. Others want to cooperate with as many people as possible in order to experience all the content the game has to offer. (i personally fall under the third category and i dont think it's lame or i should feel ashamed or dunno what ). I hope i answered your question
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 3rd July 2013, 08:05 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Sure - you can feel it that way - but its not my personal point of view. Dont think i should send some member parking on another place - just to make space for some high lvl from another guild to win our guild dungeons. I prefer to wait till these long term member grow up stronger and we win the dungeon without help.

The other aspects of the game - social stuff, making friends and other - should be relevant here in forum. I would realy love to see more activity - most of all in the guild section - of the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Laurentis For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (3rd July 2013)
Old 3rd July 2013, 08:25 PM
Community Manager

More activity? I'd like to have that, too

Guild hoppers that just join for a guild dungeon are ok in my opinion...they are like mercenaries.

Personally, I'd never leave my guild to help others though.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 3rd July 2013, 11:37 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentis View Post
Sure - you can feel it that way - but its not my personal point of view. Dont think i should send some member parking on another place - just to make space for some high lvl from another guild to win our guild dungeons. I prefer to wait till these long term member grow up stronger and we win the dungeon without help.

The other aspects of the game - social stuff, making friends and other - should be relevant here in forum. I would realy love to see more activity - most of all in the guild section - of the forum.
I agree with you for the most part I have been burned many times when it comes to giving and receiving dungeon help. I will now only do it with guilds that have ppl in my guilds on other servers and have played the game with them for awhile.
With those 1 or 2 guilds that I would take or give help I won't kick an active play for help nor will I send it if it means kicking an active player. It is not fair that everyone earns that sticker but them.
Old 4th July 2013, 05:14 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
It is not fair that everyone earns that sticker but them.
on the other hand, (at least in our guild) most peeps give their spots cause winning the dungeon will also benefit them by gaining 2% boost per boss cleared.... Not to mention that ever since our guild has started cooperating (when we ask some guild to help us, we repay back the favor) we see more activity in the server + the weaker members of our guild are motivated to compete on becoming stronger faster in order to be participants in the next raids...
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 4th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Epic Raid Leader

And you get the sticker as soon as the guild completes another dungeon. SO as long as you don't ask the same player twice in a row to leave, he'll be fine
Old 4th July 2013, 10:49 PM
Farm Hand

I have never liked this idea and have never lent my services. The game is to be the best, to draw players you need to offer the best. You can't do that by propping up other guilds and make them look attractive.

I have seen us loose members, find me a guild with a hard line on that and I'm in
Old 5th July 2013, 02:27 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

mithral hall has been hard line on asking or giving help but I have gradually thought about it at least for s2 UK as it is the only way I might be able to keep those I still have and hope to get more ppl to join because of all the dungeon help that is going on. if it didn't go on I think it would actually make the server better.
Old 6th July 2013, 12:07 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Either adapt or die really.

If you want to compete with the top guild you need every advantage you can get. If even one of the top guilds lends players for the 2% increase, every other guild would have to do it as well.

That 2% might seem insignificant, but it's actually quite a lot.