Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > S1 UK > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 18th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Hatchling

Smile Guild - Vendetta looking for active members

HI every one.
Ok so we are a small guild currently consisting of 14 members but our fortress is at 25 currently so there is still room for 11 members. Anyone is welcome as long as you are active and speak english
The rules are very simple we do not attack each other, we do not say any bad words to each other and most important you must be an active member meaning that you atleast log on once a day and preferably use up all the 100 adventure hours. If you are going to be away for a few days or you have some sort of problem, a msg to me or any other officer wouldnt hurt.... As for the donations, we welcome any serious shroomers , or any gold though right now if you are a low lvl (being below 25) its better that you use the gold for lvling up. But still keep in mind that those donations will make the guild a better place for you all.
Oh and btw Treasure is at 72% and Instructor is at 72%
If you wanna join just msg either:
1)Pawcu (me - preferably me since i usually am active on it almost all the time unless something really urgent happens)
2)Pawcinator
3)Any other officer...

Well i think that is all (currently racking my brains to see of i forgot something XD)
Anyways if you have any problems dont worry feel free to msg me (Pawcu) or any other officer. We are looking forward to seeing you guys

Yours truly
Pawcu
Old 25th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Hatchling

We are still looking for active members, and maybe also for merging with some lower guilds.
Some update stats:

Treasure and Experience Bonus are at 74%

We still welcome any shroomers regardless of the level aslong as you are active. This applies for any other members

Anyways see ya ingame peeps!