Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

Old 16th February 2018, 10:49 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Default Pets and Underworld

Thinking about some of the latest updates Playa implemented, in particular pets and underworld, what are they expecting to happen when more than 1 people max it out? I mean, Underworld HoF is based on the top-level of the heroes defeated by each player, so I can only imagine that in a few months there will be something like 40 (or more) people in the HoF with the same max-level hero defeated, which is not good

About pets, I can see the same problem: the only thing that differs player from player is their pets' level, but in a few months (probably this year) people will achieve the 100level in every pet and then how will the pets HoF work? Based on simple luck in each fight?

Not sure if you can see the situation here
Old 17th February 2018, 12:44 AM
Epic King

Highest Level Player on each server will never be #1 in Underworld HOF once everyone is maxed out ...
Old 17th February 2018, 01:34 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Indeed, but that's not the point about what I was saying. I meant that once there are some people with everything maxed out, pets and/or underworld, there won't be anything that could, how can I say this... differentiate each player in order to organize those ranking systems. Hope you understand me now.
Old 18th February 2018, 04:16 AM
Epic Raid Leader

They should either expand the content or get rid of the corresponding Hall of Fame.
That's my opinion.
Old 19th February 2018, 10:28 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
get rid of the corresponding Hall of Fame
That wouldn't help for the pets, because the corresponding HoF is for the lows relevant, how high they are and how much honor they have, because they need it for one pet.

Or do you want it to vanish, when you reach level 100 on everything?
Old 19th February 2018, 10:54 AM
Epic Raid Leader

They can change the requirements for that pet.
I don't really care, but a dead Hall of Fame won't look good.
Old 20th February 2018, 03:25 AM
Weekend Hero

However, the pets HOF is very broken, because a player who starts again, after a year break, will encounter only players with big stats in their pets, even one with decent level will encounter big ones and its nearly impossible to gather at least 3 fruits per day.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 20th February 2018, 10:03 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Hmm, that's an interesting point.

People quit all the time, so there should be some players on lower power level, just like on normal HoF.

Still fighting other players is an important source of fruits and it should be easier (not harder) for newer players to catch up to others.
Old 20th February 2018, 10:38 AM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Hmm, that's an interesting point.

People quit all the time, so there should be some players on lower power level, just like on normal HoF.

Still fighting other players is an important source of fruits and it should be easier (not harder) for newer players to catch up to others.
I agree with you, but nope, I have a player in my guild who complains about the fact that is very hard to gather fruits, because he got 'higher' players, from position 50 to the top, instead of 100 or whatsoever, he is around.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 20th February 2018, 11:39 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
I agree with you, but nope, I have a player in my guild who complains about the fact that is very hard to gather fruits, because he got 'higher' players, from position 50 to the top, instead of 100 or whatsoever, he is around.
As a player who took a few months off from the game, I can tell you that fruit gathering was significantly harder than when I left since people are now 200-300 fruit ahead of me.

However, due to the nature of the pet system, if you have maxxed out the last 2-3 pets (not counting the 19th pet which people normally don't have... yet), I can gather at least 4 fruit per day (5 is more likely) for all elements other than Light, where most people DO have that pesky 19th pet. The result is a growing gap between Light and other elements (it's currently about 70 fruit behind and widening), but I think of it as a Scout issue (which fortunately I'm not).