Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 4th April 2011, 10:41 PM
Weekend Hero

Default Wow what happened to the server?

lotr and the chosen are both suddenly without a lot of members.. I see many without a guild on ranking.
And Arwen/Orlon deleted their accounts?
Old 4th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Farm Hand

wow. i can't wait to see how this turns out ^-^
Old 5th April 2011, 12:00 AM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum
Default Big guilds go boom!!

My mages and I are watching with great interest. Trying to figure out if its a massive reboot of the two guilds or just kicking out inactives. I can think of one or two high ranking mages who will not be impressed with being left to flounder alone in the wilderness with a guild.

merlin mage corps
Old 5th April 2011, 09:08 AM
Hatchling

A betrayal from within.

Lord of the Rings merged with the Chosen, but they betrayed them and kicked many Chosen members, stealing all officer + guild master ranks.

All the real Chosen have quit this game, leaving only LOTR people using their accounts (thus breaking rules) to ride on Chosen success and guild bonuses.

Arwen deleted her account, Orlon, no idea.

Enjoy your number one Chosen guild, Lord of the Rings!
Old 5th April 2011, 02:39 PM
Weekend Hero

Thanks for the information Aerilwyn, this clears things up!

Edit: a pm i got back from Saradain:

"All the real Chosen (who I play World of Warcraft with, the ORIGINAL guys) have quite, and gave
their passwords to various LOTR members.

Myself, I quit this game as well, because I have no real interest in playing with those power-greedy
people

Thanks for asking though!

Saradain"

This confirms what Aerilwyn said and if they are using multiple accounts then lets see the admins take some action..

Last edited by fullpowerahead; 5th April 2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 6th April 2011, 03:01 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullpowerahead View Post
This confirms what Aerilwyn said and if they are using multiple accounts then lets see the admins take some action..
There is a guild in the top 5 that the GM bought mushrooms for 10 people, bots their accounts, and multi-accounts for them day for the last few months. The odds of the mods doing anything about this minor infraction in relation are nil.

As for this botched merger/account stealing/account sharing/lots of actives quitting, its sad that the server came to this. Mergers never work at the top in games. There is always fallout. There are always lulz, and in the end, the side that "wins" and turns the merge into a takeover usually succeeds at nothing more than proving what asses they are, and more often than not, they end up weaker than where they started due to the fallout, BUT relatively higher in the pecking order from taking out the competition. LOTR wins, server loses. But that was the plan from the beginning most likely.
Old 6th April 2011, 03:04 AM
Adventurer

And if any of the accounts were actually stolen like that, they should just recover them as the original owner and delete them, or set them all as a group inactive in another guild to make them more obnoxious to beat in a battle.

Guess we all know how "nice" the people are and their intentions from the new chosen/lotr/fellowship now.