Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 31st July 2011, 10:14 PM
Mushroom Collector

yea.. shark pron
Old 30th October 2011, 09:23 PM
Hatchling

For all those who care...I'm back in the game and back with the Silver Sharks. Unfortunately during my absence there seem to have some rumors spread among the server. The reason for the deleting of my original account is very simple. It got deleted by a rl-friend who is not playing here, just to play a prank on me. Unfortunately I didn't think that not only harm was done to me, but also to my guild who maybe sufferd even more. In my anger I didn't inform anyone, just to get the game behind my back and out of my mind as quickly as possible.
Enough time has passed now and I'm ready for a new start (though I'm not so new anymore). Actually I wouldn't have posted this on public forums, but I owe it to my guild, the Silver Sharks, to clean up the mess the situation created. It was no question that I would eventually try to return to the Sharks when I had levelled enough, because - unlike some rumors suggest - they had nothing to do with the situation that caused my absence and is still the best bunch of guys I ever played this game with.

If you wanted to know, now you know. If you believed any rumors, now you know better. If you never cared about this, then just forget about this posting, because with these words, I will let the case rest in peace and move on.

cheers,
hra
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hrahrahra For This Useful Post:
Abbandon (31st October 2011), Doombringer (31st October 2011), nikalien (30th October 2011)
Old 31st October 2011, 09:23 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Hey Hra... I am sure i can speak for all the Sharks... WELCOME BACK DUDE!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Abbandon For This Useful Post:
nikalien (31st October 2011)
Old 31st October 2011, 08:08 PM
Mighty Hero

this gives me another idea for a suggestion for Playa Games
Old 31st October 2011, 09:53 PM
Mushroom Collector

damn id kill the guy that deleted my 200+something?! char no matter how close friend he is >:O!!
and your new name is elahrairah i suppose?
(cant you have a normal name like joe or bob? had to check 3 times if i spelled it correctly)