Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area > Off Topic

Notices

Old 29th October 2014, 12:46 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
Yeah I can see how the stickers issue might be a problem, but as I said, it is up to the low level members to choose between the stickers or faster progress through our bonuses. I don't force anyone to join us, it's their choice, they are warned beforehand, and none of the ones who join have any dilemma between choosing the 0.07% they lost from the sticker compared to the 200% we offer. Now that we cleared 50/50 all of them enjoy the highest bonuses in the game, so if you ask me, its more than a good deal. They could always go to a weaker guild and wait for years to get these bonuses (and stickers).
or they can do it properly and earn it themselves instead of what is tantermount to cheating/not playing fair, lol you top guilds make me laugh youll do anything to stay top and come out with any reason behind doing it. i have messaged loads of players level 200+ to join us as they were not in a guild only to be told, "they having a swap round to do the dungeon then they will all go back to normal guilds"