Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area > Off Topic

Notices

Old 22nd January 2011, 06:57 AM
Farm Hand

Thumbs up Cool Forum

Heya, we have a great forum, and in game are lots of players, why here is so little activity? I mean is great to have an activ comunity and that can happen only with an active forum ! Please tell me your oppinion regarding this, also I hope in the future we will be a numerous comunity here on the boards !
Old 22nd January 2011, 12:33 PM
Greenhorn

for me is easy. i log in every day in the game. i do my 100min of thirst. i talk to my guild buddies, do dungeons, etc. then after i;m done with that, i come here. log in, check all the new posts, if i see something interesting, i post a message. if not. then i just read. and log out. but i do this everyday. so my best guess is that there are not enough threads so that people can talk about a certain subject. i mean, i know that we are not the forum from .us but man, those have a serious fun on their forum. lot;s and lots of activity.
i think that is about it. i don;t know what can i say more for now. i;ll be back
Old 22nd January 2011, 04:51 PM
Farm Hand

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglewuggle View Post
[...] so my best guess is that there are not enough threads so that people can talk about a certain subject. [...]
Well, they can start new threads, with what they want to speack about or to ask an oppinion !:fire:
Old 1st February 2011, 04:47 PM
Community Manager

Many non-UK players play the game but don't participate in this forum as they already do so in their main one.

e.g. North American players play on the UK server, too in order to have a new character...but they only visit the American forum.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 1st February 2011, 07:42 PM
Farm Hand

Thumbs up

Can be, but I hope in time we will be here a great ( as we already are ) and a BIG comunity !
The Following User Says Thank You to Guzganu For This Useful Post:
Snugglewuggle (6th February 2011)
Old 3rd May 2011, 09:28 PM
Community Manager

Where's the big community? Guys, we need something to make the place more active again.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 5th May 2011, 08:00 AM
Mighty Hero

you think the forums are bad on activity, hell in GAME is a pain on activity. out of all the players listed, id say theres probably less than oh, 600 active players out 58,602 players.
Old 5th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Greenhorn

Gotta agree with Knytul on this one.

Also, if it was designed better, some people can't be bothered to sign up here aswell.

When creating an account it should have set you up on the forums aswell.
Old 5th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Mighty Hero

that and EVERYBODY feels they should be a guildleader. WAY too many guilds are out there. 2297 Guild names JUST on one server? IF people were smart, theyd consolidate themselves 50 apiece into 1 guild, but they wont. Thus the recruitment hunts continue
Old 24th May 2011, 05:03 AM
Hatchling

maybe you are right
i'm a spanish player but i come here everyday in order to see if there is something new but i find nothing