Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 28th February 2018, 06:56 PM
Farm Hand

Default Official album helper

Hello, let me explain my situation. I play this game for almost 4 years and have one character almost lvl 400. Few times I was thinking of creating new character to try all new content as low lvl player, but there was always one problem with filling album with stickers, as I find this mechanics totally boring so after few lvls, i gave it up.

So my suggestion is to add something like album helper inside game. It doesnt need to be complicated, everything I ask is some little sign (little dot before name, anything) in hall of fame, that this specific player wears at least one item I dont have in my album.

It could be obtained by many ways, maybe some special animal from stable (owl of knowledge, XXX shrooms for 2 weeks...) or the jewish imp with golden frame could offer some special item, so only people who invest some money into game could obtain it...

I cant speak for everyone but IMHO this could make this game much more enjoyable for many players ang PG would definitely not lose anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bortas For This Useful Post:
katastrofeas (28th February 2018)
Old 28th February 2018, 10:49 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well a nice idea. from my understanding Playa made it hard to complete on purpose as they wanted to take time. that being said here is a link you can use to mark what you have and can use it to help find items by not having to keep looking in your scrap book to see if someone has what you need just need to switch tabs.

http://www.4m7.de/sammelalbum/
Old 1st March 2018, 03:44 PM
Farm Hand

Well, in my point of view, beating Joffrey was hard. Filling album is not hard (maybe special event and toilet epics), just extremely annoying and boring and yet, neccessary. And because philosophy of this game is pure pay2win, i dont really see problem with my suggestion if its obtainable by shrooms.

And about that website you posted, I know it well and use it on daily basis, its amazing help for every aspect of the game.

Last edited by Bortas; 1st March 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 1st March 2018, 03:52 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

before sfgame 2.0 it was way more tedious to find all the items,
back then you had to check each player in the hall of fame separately,
now you can see the equip dirctly in the hall of fame, so you can now navigate with the arrow-keys through the hof and search for items.
Old 1st March 2018, 04:09 PM
Mighty Hero

Don't agree. I think there should be some mechanics that reward those who invest effort and hard work into the game-
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (1st March 2018)
Old 1st March 2018, 04:31 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman95 View Post
before sfgame 2.0 it was way more tedious to find all the items,
back then you had to check each player in the hall of fame separately,
now you can see the equip dirctly in the hall of fame, so you can now navigate with the arrow-keys through the hof and search for items.
Dont tell me, i filled most of my album at autumn 2014, few months before version 2.0 was released. You are right, that now its quite easier, but still, pain in the ass. I also understand your reasons but in comparison with abawuwu, skipping building construction, etc, album helper would not be more gamebreaking mechanics.
Old 2nd March 2018, 09:51 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Achievments and the scrapbook should make you work for it. It's fine the way it is.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram