Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 30th June 2010, 01:35 AM
Hatchling

Default Why buy mushrooms?

I know some items require mushrooms, and you can rent a mount and refresh the merchants. But I see some low level chars with incredibly high stats. One was in some mushroom guild.
How on earth is that possible? Did they only select quests with lots of cash and little xp, or are there some hidden mushrooms-to-stats exchange thingy I have not found?

In the end, I feel like I have not been presented with ALL the reasons to buy mushrooms. I don't get it
Old 30th June 2010, 02:51 AM
Farm Hand

Well, the biggest reason to buy mushrooms is that this game won't exist if people don't. Have you received $10 worth of enjoyment out of it? If so, feel free to support the developers!

Mushrooms, in general, speed up your progression through the game. Riding a Dragon mount (25 mush) allows you to do double the amount of quests in a day, you can spend up to 300 thirst in a day on quests (10 mush). You can skip (1 mush) the time you'd normally have to wait for arena, dungeons, or quests if you are in a hurry.

Getting high stats at low levels could easily come from guild bonuses and selecting high gold quests, or they could only use a small bit of thirst each day and have a higher number of city guard payouts. It also could just be the outcome of some lucky drops with great stat bonuses.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JobyKSU For This Useful Post:
Leander (30th June 2010), Phoneman (30th June 2010), Spencerc123 (30th June 2010)