Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you preffer ?
Gold & XP limit extended. 1 14.29%
Obtaining pets food from defence. 2 28.57%
Inactive players and servers 3 42.86%
All three. 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

As a no.1 player playing since 2010 in my server these are my thoughts:

1. I'd also like to see the gold cap extend, although this is not a top priority in my opinion. As long as the cap (or any other rule of the game for that matter) applies to every player in the world, I am fine with it.
2. Pet food is... meh, I wouldn't want to see extra food in my inventory without me planning it. Unless they introduce a food bad or something in the game (seperate inventory), where in this case it would be fine. Yet, nothing game-changing or much needed like other things.
3. Now this is the most important matter. The reason for this is that inactive players take server space, and as we all know, servers cost money. So that (I imagine) is a problem for Playa as well. What I would suggest is to delete characters who haven't reached level 10 within a year of their creation. Those characters are people who just wanted to check the game and simply abandoned it. 90% of the servers are consisted of these people, thus wasting much needed space. So my suggestion would be: Delete all the low level inactive (below 10) characters in each server, THEN move on to merging some servers to save space and cost, and spice up competition. I would love to see more people (from other servers) compete with me, considering that after 6 years there is no one who can really compete with me in my server
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 16th October 2016 at 01:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
fidget (17th October 2016), KOMA90 (16th October 2016)
Old 16th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

1 and 3 have been talked about plenty of times. 1 wont happen anytime soon if at all and 3 I know wont happen it is Playa's policy not to delete accounts unless it is for extreme conditions which is usually a player request or breaking of rules but the later is usually just a ban not a delete. as for #2 as I said the top players would just get stronger quicker and the weaker ones will fall further behind even if u limited how many fruits from defense wins so with that being the case I don't see Playa adding that feature to the game for that reason and also Playa wants pets to last awhile so any addition to the game that gives more fruits would shorten time which would be counter productive to the goal.
Old 17th October 2016, 04:32 PM
Weekend Hero

I agree with GeorgeKen on the subject of adding a separate storage space for food.
I d like to see a bar available only in the Pets page, not something too much, 6-7 spots to store our food and the rest can be in our regular bag.
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
Old 18th October 2016, 10:31 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidget View Post
I agree with GeorgeKen on the subject of adding a separate storage space for food.
I d like to see a bar available only in the Pets page, not something too much, 6-7 spots to store our food and the rest can be in our regular bag.
better idea is to make food stackable
Old 18th October 2016, 01:29 PM
Weekend Hero

That would cause a problem, because someone that isnt paying attention and gives all his food to one pet
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
Old 18th October 2016, 08:45 PM
Weekend Hero

Delete inactive players is not possible...cuz every account is private...and Playa cant delete acc if dont have permision for that or if same players do something wrong...like hacking or something else playa can delete it with sending mail...so inactive players stay inactuve forever...
Old 19th October 2016, 03:31 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by banexx91 View Post
Delete inactive players is not possible...cuz every account is private...and Playa cant delete acc if dont have permision for that or if same players do something wrong...like hacking or something else playa can delete it with sending mail...so inactive players stay inactuve forever...
Actually as long as they didn't spend any money they can delete any account they want if fact even if they did spend they can delete as well.

Just read part of the ToS it states ". The operator also reserves the right to delete any non-used accounts after an appropriate time period."

So they can if they want delete unused accounts whether they bought shrooms or not. But from experience and past forum threads Playa doesn't delete accounts nor from my knowledge have they ever deleted inactive accounts.
Old 19th October 2016, 10:35 AM
Mushroom Collector

Lets say we delete all inactive players.

And lets say i start in this world a new account.

Then i wont find the whole scrapbook there easily, because the most low-level accounts are deleted .... i assume, the scrapbook cant be completed with low level items, because they dont exist anymore.... (on players)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wasi For This Useful Post:
fidget (19th October 2016)
Old 19th October 2016, 04:30 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Gilde: RO forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasi View Post
Lets say we delete all inactive players.

And lets say i start in this world a new account.

Then i wont find the whole scrapbook there easily, because the most low-level accounts are deleted .... i assume, the scrapbook cant be completed with low level items, because they dont exist anymore.... (on players)
" First of all, i knew if deleting everything will make the scrappbook to be impossible to make it 100%, but to give a chance to everybody, new or old, they will need to hold 5 accounts with each item, like a npc, to help us out."

If you stay and read everything, you will see that in this post we`re talked more that you believe