Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 21st February 2017, 04:42 AM
Greenhorn

Default Protection of the fortress from the double attack.

I propose to introduce at the defense of the fortress neudchanom robbery enemy. It will look like this: if I do not break defense for 1 attack, I have 24 hours to restore my defenders, but protection remains in its entirety. This saves me the headache 2 and 3 attacks on my fortress.
Translation of my ideas in my native language, I'm sorry.

(Предлагаю ввести защиту крепости при неудчаном грабеже противника. Это будет выглядеть так: если мне не ломают защиту за 1 атаку, у меня есть 24 часа восстановить моих защитников, но при этом защита остается в полном объеме. Это избавит меня от головной боли 2 и 3 атак на мою крепость.
Перевод моей идеи на мой родной язык)
Old 21st February 2017, 08:30 AM
Epic Hero

I think you mean that if someone attacks you and that person won´t win, you will basicly gain protection for 24 hours.
This won´t work, because people could exploit it - send one soldier to friend and yey, he will have protection.

But to make it somehow possible, if someone attacked you, you would have protection for 1 exploitable - that would reward those who are online a lot and it would gave them a way to protect them from simultaneous attacks.
Old 21st February 2017, 01:12 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

The woodcutter's hut and quarry can be plundered all day long....however, your fortess can't because of the protection. Just make sure to collect resources as often as possible.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 23rd February 2017, 02:18 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The woodcutter's hut and quarry can be plundered all day long....however, your fortess can't because of the protection. Just make sure to collect resources as often as possible.
A little bit wrong, I find it difficult to express their thoughts in English unfortunately ...
No protection until I was torn down for 1 attack all the defenders, but give me 24 hours to restore the defenders during the disastrous robbery and sewn (archers, mages) remains the primary form can rob a fortress.
Old 23rd February 2017, 12:27 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post
A little bit wrong, I find it difficult to express their thoughts in English unfortunately ...
No protection until I was torn down for 1 attack all the defenders, but give me 24 hours to restore the defenders during the disastrous robbery and sewn (archers, mages) remains the primary form can rob a fortress.
I guess the least exploitable system would be:
- Person A attacks the Fortress of Person B
- The attack fails.
- Person B gets protection for 0.5 hour Archer lost, and 1 hour for each Mage lost, max 24h

That way you are safe from common/easy exploitation - someone needs to send enough soldiers to get through your wall first, and then actually kill some troops for you to get protection.

Assuming you have max'd out troop buildings, and Person A kills all but 1 Mage, you'd have lost 30 Archers ( 15 hours ) and 9 Mages ( 9 hours ), total 24 hour protection.
Old 20th July 2017, 10:02 AM
Greenhorn

And again hello, I got the attacks of 2 players in a row, why not make protection from such attacks? There is an option to make a reserve army, we introduce another building and give the opportunity to help defend the defense, I'm allowed to shoot 20 archers, and in reserve I have 30 more archers who replace the fallen.
I'm sorry for the bad translation, I think you'll understand.

At the moment, I have 145 archers I can not break at all for 1 attack, why should I suffer from double attacks, I spend on the rapid development of mushrooms in the wheel of fortune, why should I feed the laggards?

Last edited by Viral; 20th July 2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old 20th July 2017, 11:05 AM
Epic Hero

I doubt anything will be changed regarding fortress. It´s way too exploitable and to get rid of all problems,it would have to be rebuild, and that´s not gonna happen. Just enjoy it
Also, are you some newcomer or something ?
My fortress is already maxed ( all important buildings - gems, experience, increased storage, even wood/stone).

Building defenses is a waste of time, so you having lvl 145 units is pretty much useles, since just two or three coordinate attacks can easily kill you. Personally, i have lvl 130 units.

Best is to simply increase level of your fortress main building, because the higher level, the more resources you get from wheel of fortune. Then you don´t even need to build stone / wood or any defenses, because wheel of fortune is OP.

Though yeah, too bad that lucky coins doesn´t work anymore because well - yeah, good job playa about lucky coins : p Germany can get like thousands of lucky coins easily, and some other countries will get like 100 lucky coins in a year - lol.
Old 24th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Hero

Hello.
So many people are suffering from the same.
Personally i use the "Technic" Borb mentioned...0 defense and wheel of fortune. (even reached the max of the max of resources 1 time...almost 2 billions of wood)
While i was discussing in the guild chat with other members that were being attacked by 3 members in a matter of seconds over and over...making impossible to gather resources.

SO the suggestion my guild arranged is:
Make the fortress attack like the arena. You get 5 daily options of attack. This way it would be harder to arrange multiple attacks...but not impossible.
This causes a problem! Hall of fame would be impossible to catch other players, so HOF of fortress should be changes to HOF of pets/players where you lose point if you are defeated.

Last edited by dfps; 24th July 2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old 25th July 2017, 08:05 AM
Greenhorn

There are more such plans, to increase the range of search for fortresses of positions up to 200 up and down, then the chance to find 1 player will be sharply reduced