Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 23rd October 2019, 12:19 PM
Greenhorn

Really like your post, I guess it's really just opinion. I'm just a little bit salty because it is too simple for me, an extra artwork for the guild pet would've been already enough. But for example, like the Arena Manager, that's what I've returned for, really love this feature.
Old 23rd October 2019, 09:31 PM
Mighty Hero

I kind of...like the idea of pet being usable somewhere else.

What could be neat though, is to have Pet raids instead where you send certain element Pets against hydra...

Naturally that would need some testing as you suddenly get a lot of power vs one hydra (not a group of monsters like normal raid).
Old 30th January 2020, 05:49 PM
Greenhorn

I need to take this one up again. Since October 2019 we're still on the 5th head. We simply can't make progress. Our Pet is a mage because the top 25 players are mainly mages. Therefore if the Hydra hits first the thing is over for the day. It'd help the progress a ton if Playa would set the reaction of the guild pet higher then the one from the Hydra. And no, our guild is not weak, we're Rank 4 with over 40 active members. Server is 10 years old therefore the guild pet level is quite high.

And of course still very important to me: Please give the guild pet his own picture! It's so lame the way it is.
Old 31st January 2020, 10:00 AM
Weekend Hero

We can kill Hydra 7, others can kill Hydra 10+. So clearly you can make progress.
Old 31st January 2020, 10:29 AM
Greenhorn

Just because YOU can make progress doesn't mean that I can do too! I'm in 2 very very strong and active guilds and none gets the 5th head so please don't take me for a fool. People get inactive and they get replaced with new players and they don't even level the guild pet because it's a) to expansive and b) doesn't make a difference because it doesn't matter if 5 people more hit the Hydra. If the Hydra hits first its over.
Old 31st January 2020, 12:40 PM
Weekend Hero

We play the same game aren't we?
So if I can make progress you can make progress too?

Or do you want a specifically adjusted guildpet just for ur guild because you're players are mostly mages, dont invest in the guildpet and/or quit the game before they're strong enough to make a difference?
If you play, like you said, on a 10 year old server and your guild doesnt manage to get over the 5th head than your guild is most likely not very very strong and/or active.

The hydra isnt meant to show daily progress for all I can say it seems intended that you may need months to get one head further.
I'm personally perfectly fine with this, my suggestion for a change would be that everyone fights automatically every day,
because I agree that it is tidious to make your attacks actively each day when you dont see much progress.
Old 31st January 2020, 01:46 PM
Greenhorn

I can only repeat myself, first hit is key for progress. It's the same with normal Dungeons. You simply can't win when you don't hir first, this goes only for mages! My s1 mage never won a higher dungeon fight without hitting first, same goes for Hydra later. This is the experience I've made in 2 guilds with guild pet as mage.
Old 31st January 2020, 04:21 PM
Epic Hero

The main idea of introducing hydra feature was to enhance cooperation (or create cooperation), reanimate guild, make more team play etc. It didn't work, hydra didn't enhance anything, guilds are dead like it was before. This is not the way guild should look like (now it's only bunch of players that uses bonuses for their single player game).

Last edited by sharshooter; 31st January 2020 at 04:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
NiRo (31st January 2020)
Old 31st January 2020, 04:23 PM
Veteran Epic King

I think the Guild Pet needs to take into account every bonus (Underworld Trainer) that every player has. Including if everyone has strike first scroll.
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
#1 Arena Manager in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World

If you achieved something before me, you must prove legitimately that you are not sponsored by Playa, work for Playa or have any affiliation with Playa that would give you an illegitimate advantage.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:
NiRo (31st January 2020), NthraX (1st February 2020), PziCrow (1st February 2020)
Old 31st January 2020, 05:22 PM
Greenhorn

Agree here, the normal pets also get the critical strike bonus from gladiator.