Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 6th April 2020, 01:02 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Runes on the Advent Calendar

What are the runes on the advent calendar supposed to do? I supposedly just got another one from the calendar, but it didn't seem to change any of the numbers in the Arena Manager display or show up in my inventory. Are they good for something?
Old 6th April 2020, 10:12 AM
Farm Hand

They add few% to your already sacrificed runes (left).
Old 6th April 2020, 10:31 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Does that mean the advent calendar "bonus" does nothing until you've sacrificed your arena and have some runes? I've never sacrificed my arena and don't have any runes.
Old 6th April 2020, 12:26 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdancy View Post
Does that mean the advent calendar "bonus" does nothing until you've sacrificed your arena and have some runes? I've never sacrificed my arena and don't have any runes.
Exactly

buuuuuut, you are supposed to sacrifice at the very least once per day, why do you keep all the runes?
Old 6th April 2020, 08:13 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

But how can you build it big enough to be worth sacrificing every day? It's taken me months just to get enough $ to build the first 5 structures! No telling how long it'll take to get 5 trillion for the last structure. And if I sacrifice now I only get 1 rune.
Old 6th April 2020, 08:16 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

It's the daily login calendar. The advent calendar is only in the game in December.

It is not about your arena manager's money, but you need to generate runes, then sacrifice your progress for even more runes.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 6th April 2020, 08:42 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

But you don't seem to get offered runes until you've built a bunch of things, and that requires arena manager money, right? The Sacrifice box showed 0 runes until a few days ago. Seems like it was building Drinks that finally changed it to 1 rune, and it's taken months for me to afford that! At this rate it'll take years to get 1,000 runes!
Old 6th April 2020, 09:36 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
But you don't seem to get offered runes until you've built a bunch of things, and that requires arena manager money, right? The Sacrifice box showed 0 runes until a few days ago. Seems like it was building Drinks that finally changed it to 1 rune, and it's taken months for me to afford that! At this rate it'll take years to get 1,000 runes!
For every rune you sacrifice your income goes up by 5%, which means the more runes you have, the faster you earn money and the more new runes you get which you can then sacrifice again to earn money even faster.

Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book
Old 6th April 2020, 10:04 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Are you upgrading the structures you unlock or just leaving them at 1?
Old 8th April 2020, 08:25 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
But how can you build it big enough to be worth sacrificing every day? It's taken me months just to get enough $ to build the first 5 structures! No telling how long it'll take to get 5 trillion for the last structure. And if I sacrifice now I only get 1 rune.
This happens at the start. Eventually you will get so many runes that you will have big numbers just seconds after sacrificing. Be patient