Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd November 2017, 11:14 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
+++ The Gladiator bonus is huge and totally love it!
++ The upgrades are relatively fast so far. We make quite a progress every day.
+ You've managed to find a way to bring all those hundreds of thousands of dead heroes back to game in the form of fuel for the heart.
- I don't know how the time machine works and if it works at all. Will it add +1 thirst at level 1 to a non-shroomer, who does 100 thirst? How can a shroomer, who does 320 thirst every day benefit from it?
-- The gold mine is obviously a disappointment. You will need to fix that soon. I've got mine at level 1 just out of curiosity.
--- I can't believe noone has mentioned it yet, but here are the Soul Extractor fill times:
1x -> 2.5 hours full!
2x -> 2.75 hours full!
3x -> 3.00 hours full!
4x -> 3.25 hours full!
5x -> 3.50 hours full!
6x -> 3.75 hours full!

The progress here is really slow and I would love to see that changed. Probably 6 hours at level 6x is perfect.
i dont know if it was said on this forum already, but the extractor fill times mirror the querry/woodcutter fill times.
http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/festung.php

so with extractor 10 the fill time should be 8 hours.
Old 2nd November 2017, 11:58 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Gilde: RO forum

On-Topic : Nice update, something new to do, i hope the trainer and gold mine won't disappoint me.

Off-Topic : What about adding the new epics in the album ? xD

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 3rd November 2017, 08:18 PM
Greenhorn

I like:
I really adore Gladiator Trainer. Also Torture Chamber is really good idea.

I don't like:
Gold Pit (see below)
It's hard to say but Time Machine dissapointed me. I expected something else. But I guess I'll get used to it and later I will be glad to have it ;-)

I miss:
When I heard about Underworld for the first time I thought: Black Market! So that's what I'm really missing. Black Market where you can trade resources like crystals (needed for blacksmith), wood, stone, now even souls...

I would like to change:
1) add Black Market,
2) change differences between Goblins and Trolls, give them higher stats - now it's useless to upgrade them at all,
3) bigger amount of gold from Gold Pit,
4) allow more fights per day (but that's not as important as the previous)
The Following User Says Thank You to Chani For This Useful Post:
Leander (3rd November 2017)
Old 3rd November 2017, 11:30 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I like the idea of Black Market

I got more into the update and have more thoughts on Underworld as a whole.

+ the obvious - great setting, increased crits, probably gold mine at some point
+ time machine is great, and not just for the hardcore players, but also for those that are more on and off with the game, really well thought out

- goblins are terrible
- with labourers the starting build times are way too short (never thought I would say that XD ), there's too much down time where you're not building anything
- we don't have a souls spender (like Mine) - it's gonna be a problem after you build everything
Old 4th November 2017, 01:32 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
- I don't know how the time machine works and if it works at all. Will it add +1 thirst at level 1 to a non-shroomer, who does 100 thirst? How can a shroomer, who does 320 thirst every day benefit from it?

I tested it last night at reset. I left 10 minutes of thirst unused.

My TM is at upgrade level 2.

My screen shows 0/200. At reset it goes to 2/200.

For each level of upgrade, you get +1 to the time on the TM. This is basically one attack, not actually one minute. For each level of ugprade, you are able to store 4 minutes of unused thirst.

If you max out TM at level 15, then you should be able to store 60 minutes of thirst, plus 15 attacks - so in one day, you could have 75 "minutes" of thirst in the TM that have been carried over from the day before. Because it is currently saying 0/200, I am guessing that time could stack if you don't use it. I hope Leander can confirm or deny this. My thinking is all supposition based on what I'm looking at on my screen.

How does it help someone who plays 320 thirst? Yesterday I started thirst late. I was busy all day and just didn't have time to play. I had to use hourglasses to finish before reset, intentionally leaving the 10 minutes so I could test what exactly the TM does.

I hope this helps - and I hope I'm right in how I'm seeing the TM work
Old 6th December 2017, 03:36 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

(closed)

Official thread:

Saint Nicholaus Update - Discussion Thread

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Closed Thread