Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th March 2019, 03:04 PM
Mushroom Collector

I will be glad if they will allow us to collect gold while upgrading the gold pit.
Now we have choice between collecting gold or upgrading building with no benefit during this process which extend period of time until cost of upgrading and amount of gold which we could obtain in this time will be refunded.

And I bet there will be requirements like 20 or 25 lvl of gold pit. If someone dont want to upgrade this building all the time still there will be option to conquer hall of fame with servants from underworld.
Old 12th March 2019, 12:13 PM
Farm Hand

"The maximum Level of the Guild Pet is limited to the Character Levels of the first 25 (not necessarily highest) Guild Members. All Levels are added up and divided by 25"

"Attributes of the Guild Pet are calculated based on the first 25 (not necessarily highest) Guild Members. All Attributes are added up and divided by 10."

On quick glance it looks like the pet growth is affected more by players who focus on gold/stats over experience/levels. Then again it is not obvious how much one level up improves the pet.
Old 12th March 2019, 01:29 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0rkki View Post
"
On quick glance it looks like the pet growth is affected more by players who focus on gold/stats over experience/levels. Then again it is not obvious how much one level up improves the pet.
players levels affect attribute only ... things like damage, HP calculated using guild pet level
Old 13th March 2019, 11:04 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
players levels affect attribute only ... things like damage, HP calculated using guild pet level
Exactly. And just like with players it is possible to estimate how many stat points a level up is worth. This relative growth is what I referred to in my previous post.

Last edited by K0rkki; 13th March 2019 at 11:06 AM.
Old 21st March 2019, 02:27 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Three weeks have passed and I think we can safely say that Guild Pet update was mediocre at best.

Not very exciting, a lot of people already tend to forget about it.

It would seem the respawning head mechanic just makes fighting seem pointless. Would be great if they got rid of this (mechanic).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (24th March 2019), Ghettoforce (8th April 2019), Sersemina (22nd March 2019)
Old 22nd March 2019, 07:13 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
It would seem the respawning head mechanic just makes fighting seem pointless.
Totally agree!

When the update was released, we reached the 7-headed hydra on day two. This morning we started fighting against a 4-headed hydra. People just forget about it or they simply don't care, because the reward may be lost on the next morning.

When we do the raids, we have a "potion party" - everyone saves their best potions for the beginning of the month and then we do our best to beat the new raid. And when we beat it, it's done - the reward is collected and we move to the next one, we don't repeat it over and over. We could do the same with the guild pet - participation would be a lot more valuable.

ps, I understand why we have this mechanics (you could google "The sunk cost fallacy"), but people would be a lot more satisfied, if you remove it.
Old 22nd March 2019, 09:41 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
Totally agree!

When the update was released, we reached the 7-headed hydra on day two. This morning we started fighting against a 4-headed hydra. People just forget about it or they simply don't care, because the reward may be lost on the next morning.
It was obvious from beginning. And lowering the time to 30 minutes from 1h does not help too much.

Asking again why time delay is set?

So only botters benefit.
Old 7th April 2019, 08:29 AM
Weekend Hero

nice idea of a group of 25 person in a guild...
All trying to get more levels..

Which I aint seen in along time..
I can show there is at least 90% of the persons on the server ARNT playing..
Trying to find those that ARE, tends to be All the high ranking guilds, and trying to get any of them to transfer, is kinda NOT Happening..
And its really hard going from 300,000 to 30,000 in the HOF, to find 1-2 people still playing.. As most New players will try to get to the top guilds.. My guild alone is 27th..with over 2/3 not playing anymore.

And we had this discussion a couple years ago..
And I noted that it was very strange that persons who had not played, Still had Stable animals.. Which would be a nice indicator that they were/not playing the game recently.

Then there was the thought about Fighting other groups was interesting with all the dead people, even thos they were at <10% they Still had their levels(??) and could hit you hard enough to kill all your low level team..

and when you fight them as individuals, those same persons had all their HP..Even when they have been Gone 5+ years..
the sever is s1.
401000+ persons listed on the server and I still see level 1 person past 300000... So, allot of level 1 persons...and rank 30,000 is still level 19 range..
Old 13th April 2019, 08:05 AM
Weekend Hero

Come on guys..
It would really be nice to see WHO is alive and NOT alive on a server with over 90% NOT PLAYING..
And it should be an easy Stat to look at on the server side.
And I would LOVe to get 25 players in my clan..
Look at the other high ranked clans, MOSt are full of dead players..
Old 14th April 2019, 10:12 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
Come on guys..
It would really be nice to see WHO is alive and NOT alive on a server with over 90% NOT PLAYING..
And it should be an easy Stat to look at on the server side.
And I would LOVe to get 25 players in my clan..
Look at the other high ranked clans, MOSt are full of dead players..
hmm, the underworld ranking ... it will show ones who leveled keeper to kill #1 ranked player

btw at s1.ru there are ~400 active players
Closed Thread