Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 24th December 2017, 01:01 PM
Hatchling

Default Possible to stop gold bots on every new server

I started on w20 and w21 and on both server there is/was a czech guild who basically got a fully upgraded guild in almost 48 hours. Because of the Event on the start of w21 they even got it in almost 24 hours..... Where is the point in spending money when they can cheat their way to a fully upgraded guild and they dont even have to donate gold themselves and can use it to skill....

My question is, is there even a way to punish them ? I mean even if the gold accounts get banned the gold is already in the guild and you cant ban the whoile guild...
Old 24th December 2017, 02:03 PM
Weekend Hero

which guild? i was in one guild and first days we had to donate 75% of our money, many of us bought griff over and over again to get more gold
Old 24th December 2017, 05:42 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

first off if you suspect any cheating report it don't name any names here as you can get in trouble for not following the rules of the forum. secondly there are ways for guild to earn gold quickly. one is selling dungeon keys for gold 2500 gold per key and as the 2nd poster said you earn gold for each griffin mount you buy which is based on players toon lvl. So is it possible to max guild out in a day or 2 yes but is not easy.
Old 24th December 2017, 07:09 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
first off if you suspect any cheating report it don't name any names here as you can get in trouble for not following the rules of the forum. secondly there are ways for guild to earn gold quickly. one is selling dungeon keys for gold 2500 gold per key and as the 2nd poster said you earn gold for each griffin mount you buy which is based on players toon lvl. So is it possible to max guild out in a day or 2 yes but is not easy.
Dungeon keys dont pay you 250 gold anymore.

Members just create tons of accounts, 300 thirst + gold bonus, donate all the gold to the guild and then just delete fake accounts.

This is not cheating, but it's kinda a cheat bobo.

And banning fake accounts is irrelevant, gold is already in the guid as jimbo said.
Old 24th December 2017, 08:35 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
Dungeon keys dont pay you 250 gold anymore.

Members just create tons of accounts, 300 thirst + gold bonus, donate all the gold to the guild and then just delete fake accounts.

This is not cheating, but it's kinda a cheat bobo.

And banning fake accounts is irrelevant, gold is already in the guid as jimbo said.
So you mean to tell me someone bothers creating an account, paying for it to buy mushrooms and then... deletes it? And all this just to get some extra gold for the guild?

Wow....
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 24th December 2017, 09:38 PM
Mushroom Collector

Literally every top guild (top in the beginning, like first few days of a new server) does it long ago ye, on every new server. And you don't even have to pay anything, just create alot of chars, confirm the mail, with 25 shrooms they buy a 30% mount, and can go for full thirst for 3 days which is more than enough to max out a guild.

Kinda sad but i got used to it and don't really care much since these guilds are mostly the server hopping ones and will sooner or later jump to a new server anyway
Old 26th December 2017, 11:14 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Please report such guilds with an in-game support ticket so we punish them.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram