Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 9th January 2016, 12:13 AM
Mushroom Collector

Indeed, our approaches to this subject are completely opposite
Maybe you aren't aware who the previous system, purely based on upgrade level, was abused. You can check different worlds to find top players with relatively low upgrade levels and huge gap to the 2nd player; check that thread http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4877
Besides, when you reach a point where you need 6-8 days to build something, then you will realize that the only issue is time, not resources. Looting others is either for fun or make life harder to your opponents. It has nothing to do with resources required for buildings
Old 9th January 2016, 04:30 AM
Golden Shroomer

KOMA90 what borb doesn't understand is those that don't attack don't do it because they don't want to get attacked back but because like me don't care for fortress period. I do what I do in fortress to make my toon stronger with gems and exp. Plan and simple to do that I have to upgrade everything. remember you have to upgrade fortress to upgrade academy, gem mines and to add the 10 slots to backpack and as you upgrade all that it brings you closer to those that attack so you have to defend yourself so then there goes building walls mages and archers.

All that being said there is one thing you don't have to upgrade and that is your fighters if you don't attack then u don't have to upgrade them hence saving time and recources.

Borb just because YOU think everyone who builds their fortress up should have to be attacked by top players DOESN'T mean it is right or fair. Playa changed the way players are picked for attack for just that to make it fair for all. those who want to fight move up and attack other with same mind set and those that don't attack or seldom attack get what they want. remember even though we dnt attack doesn't mean we don't get attack believe me we do just not as often.

So as I said from the beginning if you want to attack ppl don't complain when you get so high up you cant keep up with defenses because you put yourself there by how you play not because it wasn't fair.
Old 9th January 2016, 08:46 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
So as I said from the beginning if you want to attack ppl don't complain when you get so high up you cant keep up with defenses because you put yourself there by how you play not because it wasn't fair.
Well said!
Indeed, when you attack others you rise an alarm that a new contender is in the neighborhood. Then, you must be ready for either counterattack or being raided by some else.
In reality you virtually battle with everyone - stronger, weaker player or even a cluster of them NOT only with these with the same upgrade level as you are.
Even now, from time to time, you can roll much weaker opponents and guess what - when the previous system was in operation (based on upgrade level) you also could bump into the same players
You do not have a problem looting others, but when in opposite happens you start a commotion.
Old 9th January 2016, 01:23 PM
Weekend Hero

I have just finished getting my Soldiers, Archers (22) and Mages (10) to 95.. My wall to 118 and some guy just comes along and upgrades his soldiers to the next level (105) and can defeat me with 20 soldiers.. I don't think this is fair at all.. How are people suppose to build up their fortress when the level gaps are so big that with having a next-level soldier you can beat 2-3 archers.
*** Shadow World [81/150]
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]
Old 9th January 2016, 02:28 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

You cant... I spend around 14 lvl 105 soliders for 20 lvl 95 archers. and a little less for 10 lvl 95 mages (around 6 soldiers). So as I see it, it is not unfair. How many lvl 105 soldiers would you think is fair? The wall also takes soldiers...
Old 9th January 2016, 04:13 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
KOMA90 what borb doesn't understand is those that don't attack don't do it because they don't want to get attacked back but because like me don't care for fortress period.

So if you dont care for fortress, you shouldnt mind being attacked right ? Instead, you are justifying this because it benefits you - that´s pretty sad. I only want people to be Fair for everyone - if you dont like fortress, fine, but prepare to get looted. That´s how it should be.

For the milionth time - The way it is, you get punished for Attacking, and that´s a problem and it can be abused. People will never attack and thus they will have super strong fortress and wont have to fear high ranked players and thus they will be Best, even though they are low ranked. Also they will save lot of time because they wont need to build up defenses - since high ranked players who are active in attacking wont simply be able to get attacked.

It should be by fortress level - this way,it will be fair towards everyone. People with high level and low rank wont have to hide and wont be able to abuse the system, and people who like fighting wont get farmed every 8 hours by high ranked players only because they have lower fortress and high rank.

Please guys, try to think about how the game should be fair for everyone, dont comment on this only because you want to gain advantage over others.
Old 9th January 2016, 08:38 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
So if you dont care for fortress, you shouldnt mind being attacked right ? Instead, you are justifying this because it benefits you - that´s pretty sad. I only want people to be Fair for everyone - if you dont like fortress, fine, but prepare to get looted. That´s how it should be.

For the milionth time - The way it is, you get punished for Attacking, and that´s a problem and it can be abused. People will never attack and thus they will have super strong fortress and wont have to fear high ranked players and thus they will be Best, even though they are low ranked. Also they will save lot of time because they wont need to build up defenses - since high ranked players who are active in attacking wont simply be able to get attacked.

It should be by fortress level - this way,it will be fair towards everyone. People with high level and low rank wont have to hide and wont be able to abuse the system, and people who like fighting wont get farmed every 8 hours by high ranked players only because they have lower fortress and high rank.

Please guys, try to think about how the game should be fair for everyone, dont comment on this only because you want to gain advantage over others.
I do say it so it is fair for everyone if you want to attack fine be prepared to get attacked by those who are within reach of you. If you don't want attack and just want to improve your toon then hey don't attack and sit lower in the rankings. yes you still get attacked but not as often so.

The current honor system allows for both game styles which to me seems fair. now how you want it is if you have lvl 15 fortress and I have lvl 15 fortress you can attack me even though 1 I don't attack so troops are lower quality y would they be better I don't attack and sit lower in rankings and 2 so you can have easier targets because I don't attack and have lower quality troops.

I don't see how that is fair. so see I am looking at it for both sides where you are looking at it as a way for easy pickings and for those who attack you to have more targets.

Oh one more thing to add don't try to make the system work for your game style but find the best way to work within the system as it is set up.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 9th January 2016 at 11:04 PM.