Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 5th May 2018, 11:34 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Don't you hate it

It's more of a whine than a complaint but I had to fume out...

So two lvl 100, one lvl 65 and one lvl 159 can't beat one lvl 147.

Even more, lvl 159 can't beat half of lvl 147...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exploit For This Useful Post:
Ghettoforce (7th May 2018), Goku (5th May 2018), QeniX (6th May 2018), sharshooter (6th May 2018), Shnitel (5th May 2018)
Old 6th May 2018, 03:53 PM
Golden Shroomer

this just shows how broken the pet system is there should be no way that what u showed happens.
Old 6th May 2018, 04:23 PM
Community Manager

It's not that unusual. Luck plays a huge role in the game (not the attribute luck) . Guild fights are similar too. A level 150 account will defeat level two level 100s and a level 65 player alone. The only thing that stands out is the fight between levels 159 and 147 where the weaker one was really unlucky. It's a fight between scouts though so everything is possible as you already might know.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 6th May 2018, 06:37 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Luck is one thing, but this just shows how busted Scouts are.

I can bet that if you've played long enough you have biggest total levels in Earth and Fire - that is just because these two elements don't have Scouts as epic pets and are way easier to beat.

The only reason people might have more Water total levels is because pet 19th is one of the hardest to get.
Old 6th May 2018, 07:00 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
It's not that unusual. Luck plays a huge role in the game (not the attribute luck) . Guild fights are similar too. A level 150 account will defeat level two level 100s and a level 65 player alone. The only thing that stands out is the fight between levels 159 and 147 where the weaker one was really unlucky. It's a fight between scouts though so everything is possible as you already might know.
There is a major difference between "luck" and "wrong, nonsense system". Do you even play this game? Your answers are sometimes from other universe. Right now habitat with 4000 feeds have same odds to win like habitat with 400 feeds (just two last pets on 200 lvl). Tell me that is luck Luck can appear when you are equal or almost equal to your opponent but no when you are waaaaaaay better than your enemy. Now it's not PvP system it's just coin flip system when you draw "win" or "lose" not other things like tactic, skill points, equipment matter. Second worst thing implement to that game was too huge gladiator boost (wonder why gold mine is so crap when you add gladiator with 75%!!!!). Right now once again you flip a coin (you can have much better equipment, gems, thousands skill points more but it doesn't matter) and the best example is mag vs mag - hilarious

Last edited by sharshooter; 6th May 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old 6th May 2018, 07:12 PM
Greenhorn

I bet you guys don't complain when you beat an opponent in dungeon twice as strong as you are...difference in stats here is "only" 13 %. That's just the way this game works and with scout vs. scout anything can happen. Do you want fair fights in the game? Enjoy not beating a dungeon for a few years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerond For This Useful Post:
Apollo (6th May 2018), Kuba311 (6th May 2018)
Old 6th May 2018, 08:39 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerond View Post
I bet you guys don't complain when you beat an opponent in dungeon twice as strong as you are...difference in stats here is "only" 13 %. That's just the way this game works and with scout vs. scout anything can happen. Do you want fair fights in the game? Enjoy not beating a dungeon for a few years.
Agree. Pets can be as unfair as dungeons are, but I never saw anyone complaining about it!
The only thing I have to complain about pets is its matchmaking-system: why am I getting players with pets way more strong than mines, even though I am like 30 ranks behind him?!
Old 7th May 2018, 07:00 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
Do you even play this game? Your answers are sometimes from other universe.
Of course (level 386)! I just don't complain about everything. With RNG a lot can happen in the game. Just play a scout and fight in a dungeon. Sometimes the enemy only has 10% health left, sometimes still 90%, depending how often you dodge, how often you crit. etc. and how often he is lucky. Pet fights are the same.I understand that the pet system might annoy some of you but still Playa decided to implement them this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Agree. Pets can be as unfair as dungeons are, but I never saw anyone complaining about it!
The only thing I have to complain about pets is its matchmaking-system: why am I getting players with pets way more strong than mines, even though I am like 30 ranks behind him?!
There's a certain range for pet fights, guild fights and arena PvP as well. 30 ranks are not much in the game. We must have a big range in order to match a variety of opponents with everyone and you don't fight against the same 5 players all the time.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 11th May 2018, 02:22 AM
Greenhorn

Just gonna leave it here...

176 Poisnake vs 100 Heraldon

176 Poisnake vs 127 Unikor

2030, April 12'th

I just beat Hydrospir 800 with my Goldy 100! Best update ever
Old 11th May 2018, 03:27 AM
Greenhorn

unlucky but don't forget light pets are better vs shadow