Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th June 2018, 08:40 PM
Hero

Well if people stoped investing on new servers , they would rush new things with impact.
Im not saying this update is worthless , i bet it will open doors for future updates , but we can only hope...once again
Old 19th June 2018, 09:01 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Unhappy

I must admit I understand the disappoitment of the community. Probably everyone was expecting something more... useful when "big update" was announced.

Unfortunately, latest updates only made the game more and more annoying. Blacksmith does not work how it is supposed to work, there are still pointless guild raids (and even hardly possible to accomplish), lot of reported bugs are still present in the game yet.

If I were in Utopia, Playa would also do something with rewards from Shadow dungeons and high-level dungeons that are beatable on high levels only. If you can beat down an opponent once in 3 months and you get item with luck statistics, you are about going to freak out. Why you can't lower the chance of getting such item? Community would appreciate it.

Additionally, everybody is complaining about amount of crystals needed for upgrading items. Even though the number of possible upgrades moved up to 20, almost nobody can afford it as there are too many crystals needed.
Why there won't be something like a crystal mine (at least) where we can mine for crystals as we do for gold, ore, wood (and gems)?

It would be awesome.

Kind regards.

Last edited by Selidah; 19th June 2018 at 09:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Selidah For This Useful Post:
Goku (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 10:01 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

I am in line with most of the disappointed comments in this thread - so no reason to repeat the obvious... At the very least, Playa could have taken some of the suggestions into consideration that have been raised here in the forum; the easy ones to implement, so we got a feeling that something was changing, and that we are being listened to. But - absolutely nothing is coming. Really disappointing.
The Following User Says Thank You to slasker For This Useful Post:
Goku (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 10:09 PM
Farm Hand

I fully agree with boys. This update is not useful for us and is a little bit confused. Only what I appreciate is that graphic anything else what is or what's gonna coming is useless for us common players.
Well done Playa another (piiip) update (y)
Old 19th June 2018, 10:32 PM
Mushroom Collector

One last thing.

This so called "update" is really bad even in the guild part. (after the worse guid update ever - 100 "new" raids)

Why?
Because only one guild per server will take part to the new hof.

238 servers are too many?

Well, maybe instead of opening a new server every month just to squeeze to the last penny frustrated players you could have improved old servers keeping alive the competition.

Speed servers were good, 30 days of crazy fun once in a while. This is energy, experienced players competing for a month or so showing to the community who is the best.

What is not good are w25-26-27-28-59-88-100-101 and so on while older servers are dying.

All this feels like a bad joke.

And not even a minor bugfix was announced...
Old 19th June 2018, 10:38 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
I think is more than natural to ask for a letter from Playa Games explaining the whole situation, or at least somekind of Q&A with someone from the company. The complaint is major and players are starting to quit.
I thought that only people in the international forum disliked this new update, but after checking other foruns (and abusing Google Translator a bit ), it's clear that EVERYONE is upset. So, I'd love to focus on the quote above.
Want to hear everyone's opinion about this suggestion and then, if the feedback requires it, ask Leander to contact Playa Games in order to organize a letter and/or a Q&A with the community

Yes, I know this is really serious, but since that it seems like no one from Playa Games reads the forum (sorry if I'm mistaken, but I don't think I am) and in 8 years of SFGame this is the update with the worst feedback ever seen, I think it's time to do something about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
bydway (20th June 2018), dfps (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 10:54 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
I thought that only people in the international forum disliked this new update, but after checking other foruns (and abusing Google Translator a bit ), it's clear that EVERYONE is upset. So, I'd love to focus on the quote above.
Want to hear everyone's opinion about this suggestion and then, if the feedback requires it, ask Leander to contact Playa Games in order to organize a letter and/or a Q&A with the community

Yes, I know this is really serious, but since that it seems like no one from Playa Games reads the forum (sorry if I'm mistaken, but I don't think I am) and in 8 years of SFGame this is the update with the worst feedback ever seen, I think it's time to do something about it.
I think I speak on behalf of the italian community.
We are with you. Not a single neutral or positive comment on the update, not in the guild, not in pm box, not in the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gully For This Useful Post:
Apollo (19th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 11:26 PM
Epic Raid Leader

My god, this is just the worst day ever with this game.

Aside the timing and lack of new content this Shakes and Fidget Remaster announcement just blows my mind.

They go and start working on a new version of the game without taking the time to even think which parts of the game could be improved (not to mention asking for suggestion).

Even the way you choose a quest is so dated. We could get a map with more then three options, maybe some icons on possible loot.
But no, it's clearly the same old system. They probably created most of this crap without changing anything, beside the graphics.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
Selidah (20th June 2018)
Old 19th June 2018, 11:33 PM
Weekend Hero

Don't be too harsh, guys. I'm a software developer and I feel sorry for the team that worked so hard on the new release. They first tried a pure HTML5 version - it didn't work well. All that effort is thrown away and now they started from scratch using a different technology. The update took a lot of resources and had to be done sooner or later. I am disappointed too that we don't have a lot of new content, but I can wait till autumn. Also, new content often means new mini game inside the game. How many of these do we need? How many of you remember that once we needed to collect the pieces of a broken mirror? So many features, that you lose track at some point. I would be happy if a new update includes new raids (with new monsters of course) or at least fix the rewards for the 100 new raids which are disappointing indeed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sersemina For This Useful Post:
Selidah (20th June 2018)
Old 20th June 2018, 06:12 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

What makes me sad the most is not the graphics, that's something I was already expecting (we had fortress and Sfgame 2.0 3 years ago, so it could only be one of those types). Is the guild update. I was really boring last autumn and then we all received a letter from Playa Games explaining their future ideas - which included a guild update. That excited me a lot and made me keep playing while waiting for that content!
Then, we get new raids (I mean I don't even know what they have different from the previous ones, it's the same monsters, no more bonuses and crappy rewards). Everyone got disappointed because you literally get anything from it. But then we remembered - hey, we're going to get more guild content in a couple of months. Let's wait while playing the game!
And then, the assassin comes. Everyone got excited and what did we get? A different class-icon. That's it. No items, no abilities, no nothing. Zero new.
But then, we thought - well, this new dungeon is really cool, maybe Playa will come up with something like it for guilds! And we get the great announcent: the guild update that everyone already forgot is finally coming, with the huge update in 3 years!
Hell yeah, let's all keep playing for a few more months till we get that spicy content! And the time arrives, and what did we get yesterday?

- the "huge update" is nothing besides another announcement with an image. Did we really have to wait 3 months just to get an image? Seriously?
- the so awaited guild update: everyone in my guild was excited. And then, BOOM, the great new content is an international ranking!

Can you find the pattern here? Playa keeps promising awesome content that keeps players motivated but at the end is just click bait. And we're sick of it.
We don't mind about new graphics design - bring them! What we are really upset is about all the marketing involved and the lies told so far. I'm sick of it. And you may see - yeah but this new platform will open the doors for awesome content!

From what I've seen the last few months? I don't buy it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
bydway (20th June 2018)
Closed Thread