Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 22nd March 2018, 12:15 AM
Adventurer

Default Fortress Update

When will you release the fortress update? I know what Leander said about this topic. But it was half a year ago. My resources are above a billion right now and when someone attack me by cooperating they can steal my 100-150 million resources at one time. I can't strike them back because they are too low and have less resources. What they have is not enough even for my soldiers price to train.
I don't want to stop using Dr.Abawuwu which gives soul, gold and fruit to me. It would be really awesome if we could spend our resources somewhere except searching a gem. Or also increasing the max limit of the buildings would be so helpful too.
Old 22nd March 2018, 01:59 AM
Adventurer

Just stay without defences, so your opponents will only get half of your deposit.
You would be 24/7 shielded up.

Better than nothing waiting for an update....

Last edited by Gully; 22nd March 2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:16 AM
Epic Raid Leader

It looks like there won't be any more updates for the Fortress. From what I understood it seems Playa wants for side content to have an ending.
Old 22nd March 2018, 01:51 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Yeah just don't train soldiers and mages. There is no reason to in any case.
Old 23rd March 2018, 10:14 AM
Adventurer

I thought about that idea which contains not training any defensers couple months ago. But my server is dead. Persons who attack me are the same. They can steal my resources by cooperating. And they are smart enough to wait 24 hours to attack again. At that time they won't need any cooperation to defeat me because there won't be any defensers. Like I said, my server is dead. There won't be any small attackers to refresh my 24 hours.

Leander didn't say that there won't be any update about fortress anymore. He said that they are waiting for people who completed the fortress. Waiting for the limit. But it was half a year ago. More people completed theirs. I mean, I thought like that.
Old 23rd March 2018, 12:50 PM
Mushroom Collector

Ye an update could be nice sooner or later.

As for your problem:
Don't train defender units as well as....

Quit your guild for few minutes, attack a guild mate's fortress and tell him to save the fight. Join back to the guild and as long as you two make sure to save the fight, you can attack eachother back and forth ---> continously maintaining the 24 hours protection.

Kind of nasty move but hey, if the attackers are allowed to team up against you, you are free to team up too imo.