Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 22nd January 2016, 09:03 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Question Dungeon help

Hey Guys!

I´m currently level 86 on my mage, and I´m at the last stage of the Cutthroat Grotto (Pirate leader) And I´ve heard that I´m garanteed an epic drop, so I was just wondering when I should beat him since (with much luck) I can beat him already now..... Does the item´s stats scale with my level or his level? I think he is level 110 if it is...
Old 22nd January 2016, 11:55 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Wrong section of forum. For question like that use Help & Questions or Strategy & Tactics

Drop is determined by lower lvl. If your lvl is lower than enemy, item will be calculated by it. If monster lvl is lower than yours, item will be calculated by monsters lvl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bqczek For This Useful Post:
Suppaz (23rd January 2016)
Old 23rd January 2016, 10:22 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I have always tried to beat as I can. At lower lvls gear becomes obsolete quickly so get it while u can when u can.
Old 23rd January 2016, 11:17 AM
Mushroom Collector

I believe the epic dropped is based on the lowest level: so if your level is lower than the monster, the epic will be for your level; otherwise, it will be for the monster's level.

I am basing my response on the second post by Argos (September, 26th at 2:40pm) from this thread: http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthre...t=dungeon+epic

Not sure where Argos got the info

Last edited by yerawen; 23rd January 2016 at 11:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yerawen For This Useful Post:
Suppaz (23rd January 2016)
Old 23rd January 2016, 02:47 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bqczek View Post
Wrong section of forum. For question like that use Help & Questions or Strategy & Tactics

Drop is determined by lower lvl. If your lvl is lower than enemy, item will be calculated by it. If monster lvl is lower than yours, item will be calculated by monsters lvl.
Okay thank you Bqczek... I´ll remember that next time
Old 23rd January 2016, 03:00 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerawen View Post
I believe the epic dropped is based on the lowest level: so if your level is lower than the monster, the epic will be for your level; otherwise, it will be for the monster's level.

I am basing my response on the second post by Argos (September, 26th at 2:40pm) from this thread: http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthre...t=dungeon+epic

Not sure where Argos got the info
Ah he´s probably right yeah, but does it still count for me? I haven´t unlocked the toilet yet.
Old 23rd January 2016, 03:04 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I have always tried to beat as I can. At lower lvls gear becomes obsolete quickly so get it while u can when u can.
Good Strategy, I usually do the same thing, but was just curious with the last stage since you´re guaranteed an epic from the last stage, and saw on this on the wiki: "Because the epic drops from dungeon monsters are rare (25%), it is expected that you do not get an epic item. Therefore you do not lose much from completing a dungeon earlier than your current level. Try to save the last stage since you are guaranteed an epic drop."
Old 23rd January 2016, 07:42 PM
Epic Hero

If level of monster is higher than yours, your epic will be based on Your level.
Also its good to beat bosses in dungeon as soon as possible without waiting - unless you are about level 200 +. Because there are some tresholds when you receive well - way less exp.Think its 200,225,250,275 etc etc.So if you are like level for example 223 - its good to save your dungeon and do it right when you hit lvl 225 etc.

Last edited by Borb; 24th January 2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 23rd January 2016, 08:15 PM
Hero

Gilde: UK forum

That's the exact tactic I'm going for. At the moment I am level 133 and defeating dungeons asap, but when I get 200 I'll save them for a bit.